How to Root ZTE ZMax Pro via KingoRoot Android (PC Version)
ZTE ZMax Pro was launched in July 2016. The device comes with a 6.00-inch touchscreen display. The ZTE ZMax Pro is powered by 1.5GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 MSM8952 processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM as well as 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded. The device ships with Android 6.0 and is powered by a 3400mAh non removable battery.
Every android user will be annoyed about such problems such as: battery drains quickly, too many pop-ups in the apps and the bloatwares take up too much space which can not be removed. If you also have such problems we recommend you try to root your device via KingoRoot to solve the above problems. Tough there are many benefits about rooting you should make clear of the risks rooting may bring, please make sure you have the knowledge about rooting and are aware of the benefits and risks that rooting may bring. If you are ready please follow the steps provided.
Root ZTE ZMax Pro via KingoRoot APK without PC
We do suggest you root your device via KingoRoot APK first because through this way you do not have to connect your device to the computer via USB cable and it is very convenient. If you are ready just follow the tutorial below.
After you make good preparations just follow the guidence below to root your device.
- Enable install from "Unknownd sources" on your ZTE ZMax Pro
- Free download KingoRoot apk on your ZTE ZMax Pro.
- Install KingoRoot on your device and launch it.
- Click "One Click Root" to start the rooting process.
- Wait a few minutes there will come the results: succeeded or failed.
If it fails please try it multiple times because KingoRoot makes use of several exploits to root your device and KingoRoot only runs one at a time. So please try it more times to increase the success rate. If you still can not root your device successfully please root it via KingoRoot Android PC Version which has a higher success rate.
For more details, click How to root any Android device and version with KingoRoot APK?
Root ZTE ZMax Pro via KingoRoot Android (PC Version)
Make good preparations
- Make sure your device is powered on.
- At least 50% battery level.
- USB cable(the original one suggested)
- Enable USB Debugging on your device
- Make a full backup of your device data before you proceed.
After you make good preparations you can root your device step by step as the following gudience suggested.
Step 1: Free download and install KingoRoot on your device.
Step 2: Once installation compltes double-click Kingo Android Root icon to launch it.
After launching you will see an interface asking you to connect your device to the computer.
Step 3: Conncet your device ZTE ZMax Pro to the computer via USB cable
There should be a device driver on your computer so that Kingo can accurately recognize your device information. If there is none Kingo will install one for you. All you need to do is to follow the instructions provided.
Step 4: Enable USB Debugging Mode
Enable USB Debugging Mode on your device. If you have no idea what is USB Debugging and how to enable USB Debugging on your device you can see the details here:
Step 5: Read Root Notifications carefully
Read carefully about rooting and make sure you know all the advantages and disadvantages, benefits and risks about rooting. After make clear of that you can proceed to the next step.
Step 6: Start rooting
Click "Root" when you decide to root your device. Once start do not move, touch, unplug or operate your device. Make sure stable connection available.
Step 7: Rooting result: succeed or failed
After rooting the result will appear on the interface. If you have rooted your device successfully please you will get the message like below. And you can check whether your device is rooted successfully or not by searching the SuperUser. If succeed there will be an application named SuperUser on your device.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- Successfully Get Root Access On Android 10 (Google Pixle 3 XL) With Magisk
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- Best Top 5 Root Tools to Safely Gain Root Access for Your Android Devices
- How to Root Your Android 10.0 with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Your Android 5G with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Kingoroot Both root APK and PC root Software
- How to Root Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo with KingoRoot APK and Root Software
- How to Root Huawei Packed with EMUI 8 and EMUI 9 or Higher with Magisk
- How to Root Samsung running Android 9.0 Pie with Magisk