How to Root ZTE Blade A2 in One Click with KingoRoot
We are all seeking to make the device truly our own, different from others. However when we buy them they look the same no matter from the outside or inside. You can only change a little then the device will be unique. You can install the unique themes and fonts on your device. You can flash a custom ROM you like on your device, block the ads in the apps or you can even uninstall the pre-installed apps in your device to release the storage space. If you want to perform these operations on your device you can just root your device. If you have no idea how to root you can try via KingoRoot which has both PC and APK version and both versions are one click root tool.
In this article we are going to introduce the tutorial about how to root your ZTE Blade A2 which was released in June 2016 by ZTE. It features a 5.00-inch touchscreen display and is powered by 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor. It comes with 2GB of RAM as well as 16GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. This device ships with Android 5.1 and has 2500mAh battery capacity. Please remember: DO NOT ROOT FOR THE SAKE OF ROOTING IT. BEFORE YOU ARE AWARE OF WHAT IS ROOTING AND WHAT CONSEQUENCES ROOTING MAY CAUSE.
Root ZTE Blade A2 with KingoRoot APK
It is better to try KingoRoot APK first since there is no need to connect your device to the computer so it is very convenient. If you want to root via KingoRoot apk please follow the tutorial. If you want to root via Kingo Android Root you can follow the second tutorial.
Before you start please make good preparations.
- Please make sure your device powered on and has at least 50% battery level.
- Internet should be connected (Wi-Fi recommended) since it needs Internet to download the apk.
- Enable "Unknown sources" on your ZTE Blade A2, you can set it in the Settings > Security
After you make good preparations you can move to the rooting process.
- Free download and install KingoRoot.apk on your ZTE Blade A2.
- Launch "Kingo ROOT" app and start the rooting process.
- Wait a few seconds till the result appears on the interface.
- Root result: Succeeded or Failed.
If root fails please try a few more times. Kingo has integrated several scripts in the software. If you try other scripts it may increase the success rate.
If you try several times it still fails please try via KingoRoot (PC Version) which has a higher success rate due to technical reasons.
Root ZTE Blade A2 with KingoRoot (PC Version)
Before move to the next step please make good preparations first.
- Make sure your device is powered on
- At least 50% battery level
- Make sure the Internet is connected
- You have to connect your device to the computer so a USB cable (the original one suggested) is needed.
- It is better to make a full backup or backup the important data in case something went wrong.
After all these preparations are made you can move to the rooting process.
- Download KingoRoot Android (PC Version) on your computer.
- After installation double click Kingo Android Root to launch it.
- Connect your device to computer via USB cable.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android
- After connection the basic information of your device will appear
- Wait a few minutes till the rooting process completes.
- Result: Root succeed or fail.
- Normally, there will be an app named "SuperUser" installed on your device after rooting successfully.
Hope your device can be rooted successfully by Kingo. After successful rooting the device will reboot itself please do not be panic and do not operate, either.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Get Root Access on Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow devices with KingoRoot
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android