How to Root ZTE Blade A910 via KingoRoot Android (PC Version)
ZTE Blade A910 runs Android Android 5.1 and has 2540mAh battery capacity. This smartphone features a 5.50-inch touchscreen display. The phone comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. After a period time of use our devices no matter cheap or expensive will begin to slow down. If you think so and you have tried everything to speed up your device however, the device still can not meet your requirements. You can try to root your device. Some apps only available for rooted users may help you boost up the performance. You can try it via KingoRoot both PC and APK version, which offers the easiest and fastest Android rooting experience for almost all devices and has the highest success rate.
Before root please make sure that you are aware of both the advantages and disadvantages that rooting may bring and think twice before root.
Root ZTE Blade A910 via KingoRoot APK without PC
As we mentioned above, KingoRoot comes with both PC and APK version. We do suggest you root your device via KingoRoot APK first, since there is no need to connect your device to the computer via USB cable which is very convenient. If you are ready just follow the tutorial below.
Make good preparations
After you make good preparation you can follow the guidence below to root your device.
- Free download KingoRoot apk on your ZTE Blade A910.
- Install KingoRoot on your device and launch it.
- Click "One Click Root" to start the rooting process.
- Wait until the result appears: succeeded or failed.
If it fails please try it multiple times since KingoRoot makes use of several exploits to root your device and KingoRoot can only run one at a time. So please try it one more time to increase the success rate. If you still can not root your device successfully please root it via KingoRoot Android PC Version which has a higher success rate.
For more details, click How to root any Android device and version with KingoRoot APK?
Root ZTE Blade A910 via KingoRoot Android (PC Version)
Make good preparations
- Make sure your device is powered on.
- At least 50% battery level.
- USB cable(the original one suggested)
- Enable USB Debugging
- Make a full backup of your device data before you proceed.
After you make good preparations you can root your device step by step as the following gudience suggested.
Step 1:Free download KingoRoot and install it on your device.
Step 2: Double-click Kingo Android Root icon to launch it.
You will see an interface like below.
Step 3: Connect ZTE Blade A910 to the computer via USB cable
If there is no device driver Kingo will install one for you automatically. If it is the first time you connect your device to the computer it will take a few minutes please be patient.
Step 4: Enable USB Debugging Mode
Enable USB Debugging Mode on your device. If you have no idea how to enable USB Debugging on your device you can see the details here:
How to enable USB Debugging mode?
Step 5: Read Root Notifications carefully
There will be 3 short notifications about rooting. Please read carefully about rooting and make sure you know all the advantages and disadvantages that rooting may bring. After make clear of that you can proceed to the next step.
Step 6: Start rooting
Click "Root" when you decide to root your device. Once start do not move, touch, unplug or operate your device. Make sure stable connection available.
Step 7: Result: succeed or failed
After rooting the result will appear on the interface. If you have rooted your device successfully you will get the message like below. And you can check whether your device is rooted successfully or not by searching the SuperUser. If succeed there will be an application named SuperUser on your device.
Through the application SuperUser you will be able to remove root on your device. For more details please click here: How to remove root with Kingo SuperUser?
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- Successfully Get Root Access On Android 10 (Google Pixle 3 XL) With Magisk
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- Best Top 5 Root Tools to Safely Gain Root Access for Your Android Devices
- How to Root Your Android 10.0 with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Your Android 5G with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Kingoroot Both root APK and PC root Software
- How to Root Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo with KingoRoot APK and Root Software
- How to Root Huawei Packed with EMUI 8 and EMUI 9 or Higher with Magisk
- How to Root Samsung running Android 9.0 Pie with Magisk