How to Get Root Privilege on ZTE Axon 7 with KingoRoot APK (Without PC)
Axon 7 was released over a year. The Axon 7 runs Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 which will upgrade to Android Nougat 7.1.1. Why rooting becomes more and more popular, that's because rooting can let you customize your Axon 7 for some users complain about the stuck issues.
KingoRoot is one of the best root app for your Axon to get root privilege. And KingoRoot APk will free the trouble of connection to a PC. But how to root your Axon 7 with KingoRoot APK.
How to Easily Get Root Access with KingoRoot APK
Step 1: Free Download KingoRoot APK
You can download the root tool from the following button. Keep your Axon 7 powering on with enough battery level.
- During downloading, if Chrome warns you about KingoRoot.apk, just click OK to proceed. KingRoot APK download from offical website will be 100% safe for your ZTE phone.
- Note: If you receive the following information of "Install Block"
- If "Install Blocked", take the following steps.
Head to phone Settings > Security > Unknown sources > Check the box and allow donwload from unknown source.
Step 3: One-Click Root Your ZTE Axon 7
Launch the KingoRoot app and click "One Click Root" to start rooting. It may cost a few minutes.
Step 4: Root Result.
You may get the root result. You may want to try it a couple of times because KingoRoot.apk will only download one script at a time. And hope your ZTE Axon 7 is successfully rooted by Kingoroot APK.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Get Root Access on Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow devices with KingoRoot
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android