How to Root Yezz Andy 5Q/Andy C5QL Android Device in One-click with KingoRoot
If you want to root Yezz android device KingoRoot is a perfect option for you. It has both APK and PC version through both versions are easy to operate and has higher success rate.
When we buy smartphones from leading manufacturers there are still some manufacturers selling budget phones at a lowver price. But you can not find them at your major mobile providers. Yezz is one such company and we will have a look at its flagship Andy 5Q review.
Andy 5Q (also called the Andy C5QL in some regions)specification:
- 5.0″ qHD IPS (540×960) display
- 1.3 GHz Quad Core
- 1GB RAM, 8GB Internal Memory
- Rear Camera 13.1MP
- Front Camera 5MP
- 2020 mAh Li-Ion battery
- Wi-Fi, dual-band, hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS, stereo FM radio, microUSB v2.0
- accelerometer, proximity
- microSD card support up to 64GB
- Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)
The Andy 5Q runs Android KitKat (4.4.2) and has full access to the Google Play Store and services. The phone also comes with a few custom apps such as a Flashlight, Hot-Spot, Movie Studio, Notebook, Music, FM Radio, and more.
If you want to customize it and uninstall the unnecessary apps you can root your device to make it your truly your own and improve the performance. Before root you should have the basic knowledge about rooting. You should make clear of the advantages and disadvantages about rooting, the benefit and risks about rooting. Follow the tutorial provided.
Root Your Yezz Andy 5Q with KingoRoot APK
When rooting android devices we do suggest you try mobile application also apk first. Because rooting via KingoRoot is really convenient and there is no need to connect your device to computer. If you also think so please follow the guidence.
- Before rooting with KingoRoot APk, please make good preparations, and make your device powered on and make the battery level at least 50%, it is better to make a full backup and most of the important is that you should make Internet connected(Wi-Fi suggested)
- Enable install "unknown sources" on your Andy 5Q to allow installation of KingoRoot app on your device.
- Download KingoRoot.apk.
- Install KingoRoot apk on your device and launch it.
- Click "One click root" to start the rooting process.
- Wait a few seconds till the result (Succeeded or failed) appears.
If you want more details, please click here: How to root any Android device and version with KingoRoot APK?
If root fails please try it multiple times since there is multiple scripts integreted in the root software and only runs one at a time. So please try it a few times to increase the success rate.
Root Your Yezz Andy 5Q with KingoRoot Android (PC version)
Before you root your device please make preparations as the APK version. Additionally please prepare the original USB cable and enable debugging mode on your device. After all these are done please follow the guidence.
- Free download KingoRoot.exe on your computer.
- Install KingoRoot and launch it.
- Connect your Yezz Andy 5Q to computer.
- Click "ROOT" to start rooting.
- Wait a few seconds until the result appears.
Want detailed tutorial click here: How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to Root Your Android 10.0 with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Your Android 5G with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Kingoroot Both root APK and PC root Software
- How to Root Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo with KingoRoot APK and Root Software
- How to Root Android 7.0/7.1 Nougat with KingoRoot Apk
- How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Get Root Access on Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow devices with KingoRoot
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK