How to Root/Unlock Xiaomi Redmi 9 via Kingoroot APK without PC root
KingoRoot apk is the best root tool for your Xiaomi Redmi 9. It just need several steps that can gain root permission on your you Xiaomi Redmi 9. Xiaomi Redmi 9 is the best entry-level smartphones 2020. Redmi has a large screen, small notch and a powerful chipset for the price. Packed with a outstanding battery life - 5,000mAh battery and 64GB base storage. This smartphone runs Android 10.
KingoRoot apk is the best root tool for your Xiaomi Redmi 9. It just need several steps that can gain root permission on your you Xiaomi Redmi 9.
Safely and one-click Root Xiaomi Redmi 9 with KingoRoot APK
Step 1: Free Download KingoRoot APK
The following is download button, you can download the APK from here. Keep your Android Xiaomi Redmi 9 powering on with enough battery level for the process. During downloading, if Chrome warns you about KingoRoot.apk, just click "OK" to proceed.
Step 2: Install KingoRoot APK
If you receive the "Install Block" information, take the following steps. Head to phone Settings > Security > Unknown sources > Check the box and allow download from unknown source. Then find the APK in your "Download" APP and install the KingoRoot APK.
Step 3: Easily Gain Root Permission on your Android phone
Launch the KingoRoot app and click "One Click Root" to start rooting.
Step 4: Succeed or Failed
You Will get the root result. Hope your device is successfully rooted by KingoRoot app. With KingoRoot, not only can it be possible to customize your Xiaomi Redmi 9 but you can expect a number of benefits including blocking ads and extend battery life.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- Successfully Get Root Access On Android 10 (Google Pixle 3 XL) With Magisk
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- Best Top 5 Root Tools to Safely Gain Root Access for Your Android Devices
- How to Root Your Android 10.0 with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Your Android 5G with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Kingoroot Both root APK and PC root Software
- How to Root Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo with KingoRoot APK and Root Software
- How to Root Huawei Packed with EMUI 8 and EMUI 9 or Higher with Magisk
- How to Root Samsung running Android 9.0 Pie with Magisk