KingoRoot is a root company provide best root service for your Xiaomi Mi 8
Kingoroot company provides advanced technology that allows you to root your Xiaomi Mi 8 and open it up to more possibilities. Since you gain root access, you are the superuser or supersu which enables you to have full administrative privileges for your Mi 8 and more Android phones. And KingoRoot provide both PC version and APK for your phone.
How to Get Android Root Permiss with Android Root APK
- Device powered on.
- Enough battery Level (above 50%).
- Internet connection necessary.
- Backup everything in your device
Step 1: Free Download KingoRoot APK from KingoRoot official website: www.kingoapp.com.Or download from the following button.
KingoRoot APK version can one-click root Android without connecting to PC. During downloading, if Chrome warns you about KingoRoot.apk, just click "OK" to proceed.
Step 2: Install KingoRoot APK
If you receive the "Install Block" information, take the following steps. Head to phone Settings > Security > Unknown sources > Check the box and allow download from unknown source.
Then find the APK in your "Download" APP and install the KingoRoot APK.
Step 3: Launch "Kingo ROOT" app and start rooting.
Launch the KingoRoot app and click "One Click Root" to start.
Step 4: Getting the Root Result
If failed to root, please try with the KingoRoot PC version, for its higher successful rate of rooting than APK due to some technical reasons.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Get Root Access on Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow devices with KingoRoot
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android