How to Root Xiaomi Mi Note 2 via KingoRoot Android (PC Version)
Nowadays Xiaomi expand very fast all around the world. If you want to root Xiaomi you will get the root permission and you will be able to make it truly your own. If you are looking for such a method here we highly recommend you try KingoRoot which is the fastest and easiest software to root your device.
Next we will introduce you how to root Xiaomi Mi Note 2 and we will discuss why root your device. First let's have a look at the specifications about the device. Xiaomi Mi Note 2 was released in October 2016 which comes with a 5.70-inch touchscreen display. The Xiaomi Mi Note 2 is powered by quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM as well as 64GB of internal storage which cannot be expanded.
Why root your device? As we all know that rooting may help you customize your device, boost up the performance, block ads in apps, save battery life, uninstall the pre-installed bloatwares to release the space storage, to flash a custom ROM on your device and so on. Please pay attention, except the benefits rooting may also bring the risks. Please make sure you have known that clearly before you root.
Root Xiaomi Mi Note 2 via KingoRoot APK without PC
There are two versions coming with KingoRoot: PC and APK version. It is better to try it via KingoRoot APK first because you do not have to connect your device to the computer via USB cable and it is very convenient. If you think so please follow the steps below.
After you make good preparations just follow the rooting guidence provided.
- Enable install from "Unknown sources" on your Xiaomi Mi Note 2 in Settings > Security
- Free download and install KingoRoot apk on your Xiaomi Mi Note 2 .
- Once KingoRoot installed on your device launch it.
- Click "One Click Root" to root.
- Wait a few minutes the result will appear on the interface.
If root fails please try a few times because KingoRoot makes use of several exploits to root your device and can only run one at a time. So please try it one more time to increase the success rate. If you still can not root your device successfully please root it via KingoRoot Android PC Version which has a higher success rate due to technical reasons.
For more details, click How to root any Android device and version with KingoRoot APK?
Root Xiaomi Mi Note 2 via KingoRoot Android (PC Version)
Make good preparations
- Make sure your device is powered on.
- At least 50% battery level.
- You have to connect your device to the computer so a USB cable(the original one suggested) is needed.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.
- It is better to make a backup of your device in case something went wrong.
After you make good preparations you can root your device step by step as the following gudience suggested.
Step 1: Free download KingoRoot and install it on your device.
Step 2: Double-click Kingo Android Root icon then you will launch it.
After launching there will be a prompt asking you to connect your device.
Step 3: Conncet your device Xiaomi Mi Note 2 to the computer via USB cable
If there is no device driver Kingo will install one for you automatically. If it is the first time you connect your device to the computer it will take a few minutes please be patient.
Step 4: Enable USB Debugging Mode
Enable USB Debugging Mode on your device. If you have no idea how to enable USB Debugging on your device you can see the details here:
Step 5: Read root notifications carefully
There will be 3 short notifications about rooting. Pleae read carefull about rooting and make sure you know all the andvantages and disadvantages about rooting even the risks. After make clear of that you can proceed to the next step.
Step 6: Start rooting
Click "Root" when you decide to root your device. Once start do not move, touch, unplug or operate your device. Make sure stable connection available. And you will see the progress bar.
Step 7: Result: succeeded or failed
After rooting the result will appear on the interface. If you have rooted your device successfully you will get the success message. And you can check whether your device is rooted successfully or not by searching the SuperUser. If succeed there will be an application named SuperUser on your device.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Get Root Access on Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow devices with KingoRoot
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android