How to/Ways to Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
Xiaomi is a privately owned company based in China that designs, develops, and sells smart phones, an Android-based OS – MIUI, and other consumer electronics. Xiaomi also makes fitness trackers, TVs, air purifiers, and tablets. It has a skin for its Android phones and tablets.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 smartphone was launched in November 2015. The Redmi Note 3 is a large-screen, bargain-price phone. It comes from Chinese handset manufacturer Xiaomi. The company's Redmi Note series has traditionally been focused at the low end of the market – even more so than Xiaomi's other good-value offerings, such as the flagship Mi5 series. However, it offers premium features such as metal bodywork, a fingerprint scanner. The phone is available in two flavours – the MediaTek Helio X10 version and the more recent Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 version.
- Aluminum unibody design
- 5.5" 1080p IPS screen
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 650; MediaTek Helio X10
- MIUI 8 (Android version 5.1.1)
- 2GB RAM with 16GB of storage or 3GB RAM with 32GB storage
- Dual SIM, LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.1, IR, microUSB
- 16 MP f2.0 rear camera with PDAF, dual LED flash; 5 MP f2.0 front camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4000mAh battery
- Still runs Lollipop
- Non-removable battery
- Camera could have been better
- No Quick charge 2.0/3.0 support, just 5V/2A charging
- No NFC
Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 via KingoRoot.apk Step by Step
- Step 1: Free download KingoRoot.apk
- Step 2: Install the apk file of KingoRoot.
- Install Blocked: Settings > Security > Unknown sources > Check the box and allow. You device may only accept app installation coming from its native app store, like Google Play or Samsung Apps. The apk file of KingoRoot is directly downloaded from the server of Kingo and will not be able to install on your device unless you allow installing from "Unknown source".
- Step 3: Tap the icon of KingoRoot and press "One Click Root" to begin.
- Step 4: Get the result: Root Succeed.
You will download it directly to your device. You can find it in "Download" on your phone.
The download will be automatically started. If Chrome has warned you about KingoRoot.apk, click "OK" to proceed.
When installing the apk file, you may encounter some issues. Whatever it might be, follow the system instructions.
Make sure that you have stable Internet connection when rooting with KingoRoot. It is required because the rooting scipts used are stored in Kingo's server. Without it, Kingo will fail to root your device.
You may want to try it a couple of times because KingoRoot.apk will only download one script at a time. Running different scripts may deliver different results.
MORE TO SAY After doing all above, if KingoRoot APK still failed to root your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, hope you have a try on KingoRoot (PC Version), which has a much higher success rate for technical reasons.
How to root any Android device and version with KingoRoot PC Version?
Root with Twrp and SuperSu
- Download the TWRP recovery package and Supersu on your computer first.
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 with your computer via the USB cable.
- Access the tools folder of Kingoroot and from there open a command prompt window: press and hold the Shift while right clicking on any blank space.
- Type “adb reboot bootloader” in the cmd window – your smartphone will be rebooted into fastboot mode.
Now, flash the TWRP recovery file by entering “
fastboot boot (pull the twrp.img into cmd)”.
fastboot boot D:\Kingo ROOT\tools\twrp-3.0.2-2-kenzo.img
- Wait while the custom recovery image is installed on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 temporarily.
- Copy the SuperSu zip file to your device.
- Tap on “Install” and select the SuperSU zip file that you downloaded to your device. “Swipe to Confirm Flash” at the bottom of screen to begin the flash. This will install SuperSU and allow root access automatically.
Whichever you choose among these rooting ways above, you have already successfully rooted your device. If you need to root other model of Device, click here.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Get Root Access on Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow devices with KingoRoot
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android