How to Root Xiaomi Mi 5 via KingoRoot
In this guide, KingoRoot will show you How to Root Xiaomi Mi 5 with the help of Kingoroot. Just follow the given steps to safely Root your Xiaomi Mi 5.
Xiaomi Mi5 is the latest Flagship device of Xiaomi. It comes with a large 5.15-inch 428PPI Full HD IPS display and weighs only 129g. The beast is powered by the latest Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 chipset and an Adreno 530 GPU coupled up to 4GB RAM. It comes with 32GB Internal storage with 3D glass back.A very fast fingerprint sensor is integrated into the physical home button.Overall the device has all the high-end specs and features. The great thing about this Xiaomi device is that it priced very low as compared to the other Flagships.
Start to root
Connect your Mi 5 with your computer via the USB cable.
Access the tools folder of Kingoroot and from there open a command prompt window: press and hold the Shift while right clicking on any blank space.
Type “adb reboot bootloader” in the cmd window – your smartphone will be rebooted into fastboot mode.
Now, flash the TWRP recovery file by entering “
fastboot boot (pull the twrp.img into cmd)”.
fastboot boot D:\Kingo ROOT\tools\twrp-3.0.2-1-gemini.img
Wait while the custom recovery image is installed on your Xiaomi Mi 5 temporarily.
Copy the SuperSu zip file to your device.
Tap on “Install” and select the SuperSU zip file that you downloaded to your device. “Swipe to Confirm Flash” at the bottom of screen to begin the flash. This will install SuperSU and allow root access automatically.
This is the end of this tutorial. Enjoy your rooting device!
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Get Root Access on Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow devices with KingoRoot
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android