How to Root Vivo Y55L Android Device with KingoRoot APK
Vivo Y55L was one of the smartphones released by Vivo in 2016. The phone features a 5.20-inch touchscreen display. The Vivo Y55L is powered by 1.4GHz Octa-core processor and comes with a 2GB of RAM as well as 16GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card. The phone is powered by a 2730mAh non removable battery.
However for some users the storage is not enough after a period time of use. And the unnecessary applications will run in the background which will not only drain the battery but also take up the storage space. Have you encountered the troubles? If so you come to the right place. You can solve the problems just by rooting. If you have no idea about rooting please click here: android rooting. After you make clear of rooting and want to root we highly recommend you root your device via KingoRoot which offers the fastest and easiest root tool for almost any Android device.
Root Your Vivo Y55L with KingoRoot APK
If you decide to root your device we recommend you try KingoRoot apk first. There is no need to connect your device to your computer via USB cable which is of great convenience. You can root your device by following the tutorial below.
- Make sure your device is powered on
- At least 50% battery level
- Make a backup of the important data in case of data loss
- Internet necessary(Wi-Fi suggested)
- Enable install from "Unknown sources" otherwise the apk can not be installed on your device.
After you make good preparations please follow the steps below:
- Download KingoRoot.apk on your Vivo Y55L.
- Install KingoRoot apk on your Vivo Y55L and once installation completes launch it.
- Click "One click root" to start rooting.
- Wait a few minutes till the result (Succeeded or failed) appears.
- Result : Root succeed
The download will automatically start. If you see a warn about KingoRoot.apk, just click "OK" to proceed.
If installation from "Unknown Sources" has not been enabled you will get a prompt "Install blocked" stating that "For security, your phone is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown sources". Just follow the instructions and allow to install apps from "Unknown Sources".
KingoRoot is easy to use. Just by clicking "One Click Root" the rooting process will begin. In the interface you will be able to see the process bar.
If root fails please try it multiple times because the root software integrates multiple scripts and it runs only one at a time. So please try other scripts to increase the success rate.
Note After several if it still fails please click here: How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Get Root Access on Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow devices with KingoRoot
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android