How to Root Vivo Xplay6 in One Click with KingoRoot
Xplay6 is another accomplished smartphone from Vivo. Vivo Xplay6 ships with Android OS v6.0 (Marshmallow) and equipped with quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor. It comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage which cannot be expanded.
After a period of use you will find your device begins to slow down, the battery drains quickly and the storage space can not meet your requirement, worse still you are tired of the ads. How to solve the problem? The answer may be rooting via KingoRoot which has both PC and APK version and both versions are one click root tool. After rooting you may find your device runs at its fastest speed and you can uninstall the bloatwares pre-installed on your device to release the storage space. What's more you can also use the third party applications to help you extend the battery life and improve the performance of your device.
Root Vivo Xplay6 with KingoRoot APK
It is better to try KingoRoot APK first since there is no need to connect your device to the computer so it is very convenient. If you want to root via KingoRoot apk please follow the tutorial. If you want to root via Kingo Android Root you can follow the second tutorial.
Before you start please make good preparations.
- Please make sure your device powered on and has at least 50% battery level.
- Internet should be connected (Wi-Fi or other strong Internet recommended) since it needs Internet to download the apk.
- Enable "Unknown sources" on your Vivo Xplay6, you can set it in the Settings > Security
After you make good preparations you can move to the rooting process.
- Free download and install KingoRoot.apk on your Vivo Xplay6.
- Once installation completes launch "Kingo ROOT" app and start rooting.
- Wait a few seconds till the result appears.
- Result: Succeeded or Failed.
If root fails please try a few more times because there are several scripts integrated in the root software. It will increase the success rate if we try several times.
If it still fails please root via KingoRoot (PC Version) which has a higher success rate due to technical reasons.
Root Vivo Xplay6 with KingoRoot (PC Version)
Before move forward please make good preparations first.
The device should be powered on, the battery level should be at least 50%, the Internet should be connected (strong Internet such as Wi-Fi recommended) and you need to connect your device to the computer so you need a USB cable. In case something went wrong it is better to make a full backup of your important data.
After all these preparations are made you can move to the rooting process.
- Download and install KingoRoot Android (PC Version) on your computer.
- Once installation completes double click Kingo Android Root to launch it.
- Connect your device to computer via USB cable.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android
- After connection the basic information of your device will appear
- Wait a few minutes till the rooting process completes.
- Result: Root succeed or fail.
- Normally, there will be an app named "SuperUser" installed on your device after rooting successfully.
After launching you will a prompt ask you to connect your device to your computer via USB cable.
There should be a device driver on your computer to recognize your device. If there is none Kingo will install one for you automatically. Just follow the instructions the device driver will be installed on your device successfully.
Only with the USB Debugging enabled the computer can recognize your device.
Pay attention to the prompt window, select "Always allow from this computer", otherwise you will leave yourself an OFFLINE DEVICE.
KingoRoot will detect the basic information of your device and you can click root after you know clearly about rooting and what consequences rooting may cause, please click root at the bottom of the interface.
Kingo Android Root has employed multiple exploits on your device so it will take a few minutes to finish the rooting process. During the rooting process do not perform any operation on it.
Hope your device can be rooted successfully by Kingo. After successful rooting the device will reboot itself please do not be panic and do not operate, either.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- Successfully Get Root Access On Android 10 (Google Pixle 3 XL) With Magisk
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- Best Top 5 Root Tools to Safely Gain Root Access for Your Android Devices
- How to Root Your Android 10.0 with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Your Android 5G with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Kingoroot Both root APK and PC root Software
- How to Root Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo with KingoRoot APK and Root Software
- How to Root Huawei Packed with EMUI 8 and EMUI 9 or Higher with Magisk
- How to Root Samsung running Android 9.0 Pie with Magisk