How to Root Vivo X9 Plus in One Click with KingoRoot Apk
After launching the V5, vivo has launched three new smartphones called the X9, X9 Plus and Xplay 6. Vivo X9 Plus ships with Android OS v6.0 (Marshmallow) and equipped with 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 processor. It comes with a 5.80-inch touchscreen display and 6GB of RAM as well as 128GB of internal storage which can not be expanded. Vivo X9 Plus is powered by a 4000mAh non removable battery with fast battery charging technology.
After we use the phone for a period of time we may find that the device begins to slow down and the battery will drain quickly. Maybe you want to make the device truly your own. What should you do? You may solve the problems by rooting your device via KingoRoot which has both PC and APK version and both versions are one click root tool.
Root Vivo X9 Plus with KingoRoot APK
KingoRoot offers two versions: PC and Apk version. If you want a easy and convenient way we highly recommend you try Apk one. If you are accustomed to operating your device via computer you can try the PC version. Next we will introduce both the PC and Apk version tutorial to you. Please follow the tutorial according to your preference.
Before you start please make good preparations.
- Please make sure your device powered on and has at least 50% battery level.
- Internet should be connected (Wi-Fi recommended) since it needs Internet to download the apk.
- Enable "Unknown sources" on your Vivo X9 Plus, you can set it in the settings > Security
After you make good preparations you can move to the rooting process.
- Free download and install KingoRoot.apk on your Vivo X9 Plus.
- Launch "Kingo ROOT" app to start rooting.
- Wait a few seconds till the result appears.
- Result: Succeeded or Failed.
If root fails please try a few more times because there are several scripts integrated in the root software. It will increase the success rate if we try different scripts.
If it still fails please try it via KingoRoot (PC Version) which has a higher success rate due to technical reasons.
NoteFor more details please click here: How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
Root Vivo X9 Plus with KingoRoot (PC Version)
Before move to the next step please make good preparations first.
- Device powered on
- At least 50% battery level
- Make sure the Internet is connected
- You have to connect your device to the computer so a USB cable (the original one suggested) is needed.
- It is better to make a full backup in case something went wrong.
After all these preparations are made you can move to the rooting process.
- Download KingoRoot Android (PC Version) on your computer.
- After installation double click Kingo Android Root to launch it.
- Connect your device to computer via USB cable.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android
- After connection the basic information of your device will appear
- Wait a few minutes till the rooting process completes.
- Result: Root succeed or fail.
Hope your device can be rooted successfully by Kingo. After successful rooting the device will reboot itself please do not be panic and do not operate, either.
Normally, there will be an app named "SuperUser" installed on your device after rooting successfully.
NoteFor more details please click here: How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Alcatel One Touch with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Micromax in One Click with KingoRoot Android