How to Root Sony Xperia Z5 Dual 5.1.1 Lollipop via KingoRoot Apk
Sony Xperia Z5 Dual smartphone was launched in September 2015. It comes with a 5.20-inch touchscreen display and 3GB of RAM as well as 32GB of internal storage. You can expand the internal storage up to 200GB via a microSD card. Sony Xperia Z5 Dual is powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor. The Sony Xperia Z5 Dual runs Android 5.1.1 and is powered by a 2900mAh non removable battery. It has its advantages such as looks good, good battery life, strong all-round performance, waterproof however the phone also has its shortcomings such as heat up quickly, pre-installed bloatware, slow camera and no burst mode.
If you want to uninstall the pre-installed bloatware you have to root your device. If you have no idea how to root your device here I highly recommend you try it via KingoRoot which has both PC and APK version and both versions are one click root tool.
Before you root you should check your Sony bootloader first. If you do not know how to check your Sony bootloader please follow the tutorial below.
- Open the dialer and enter *#*#7378423#*#* to access the service menu.
- Tap Service info > Configuration
- If Bootloader unlock allowed says Yes, then you can unlock the Bootloader. If it says No, or if the status is missing, your device cannot be unlocked.
If you have no idea how to unlock Sony Bloatware you can follow the guidence about How to Unlock Sony Bootloader to help you.
After the bootloader of Sony is unlocked you can follow the tutorial about how to root Sony Xperia Z5 Dual via KingoRoot Apk
Root Sony Xperia Z5 Dual via KingoRoot Android
If you want to root your Sony Xperia Z5 Dual without connecting to your computer the mobile application would be the best option. Then you can follow the next tutorial directly.
- Make your device powered on
- At least battery level 50%
- Make a full backup of your device in case of data loss
- Internet connection(Wi-Fi or other strong internet connection suggested)
- Enable install from "Unknown Sources" on your Sony Xperia Z5 Dual to allow KingoRoot app to install on your device.
If you are ready you can move forward:
- Free download KingoRoot.apk for your Sony Xperia Z5 Dual here.
- Install KingoRoot apk on your Sony Xperia Z5 Dual device and launch it.
- Click "One click root" and the rooting process will begin.
- Wait a few minutes the result (Succeeded or failed) will appear on the interface.
- Root Succeed
The download will automatically be started. If there is a warn about KingoRoot.apk, click "OK" to proceed.
If a prompt "Install blocked" appears stating that "For security, your phone is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown sources" which means that installation from "Unknown Sources" is not enabled. Just follow the instructions you will be able to install apps from "Unknown Sources".
KingoRoot is the best one click root tool for any android device. Just by clicking "One Click Root" at the bottom of the interface, rooting will start.
If root fails please try it several times because there are multiple scripts integrated in the app and try different scripts to increase the success rate.
Note After several trails if it still fails please click here: How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Get Root Access on Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow devices with KingoRoot
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android