How to Root Sony Xperia X Compact via KingoRoot Android (PC Version)
Sony has released its latest mobile the Xperia X Compact in September 2016. The phone features a 4.60-inch touchscreen display and is powered by hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 processor. It comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. The phone runs Android 6.0 and is powered by a 2700mAh non removable battery. We have to mention that the Sony Xperia X Compact is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Nano-SIM.
When you are here you are apt to root your device and you come to the right place. Here you will find the fastest and easiest root tool for almost any Android device. That is KingoRoot both PC and APK version, which offers the easiest and fastest Android rooting experience for almost all devices and has the highest success rate.
Before root please check your Sony Bootloader first.
- Open the dialer and enter *#*#7378423#*#* to access the service menu.
- Tap Service info > Configuration
- If Bootloader unlock allowed says Yes, then you can unlock the Bootloader. If it says No, or if the status is missing, your device cannot be unlocked.
If you do not know how to unlock the bootloader of your Sony device you can click here: How to Unlock SONY Bootloader?
Root Sony Xperia X Compact via KingoRoot APK without PC
We suggest you root your device via KingoRoot APK first, because you do not need to connect your device to the computer via USB cable so it is very convenient. If you are ready just follow the tutorial below
After you make good preparation please follow the tutorial step by step
- Enable install from "Unknownd Sources" on your Sony Xperia X Compact.
- Free download KingoRoot.apk on your Sony Xperia X Compact.
- Install KingoRoot on your device and launch it.
- Click "One Click Root" to start the rooting process.
- Wait a few minutes there will come the results: succeeded or failed.
If it fails please try it multiple times since KingoRoot integrates several scripts so please run a few times to try the other scripts which may increase the success rate. After a few trials but you still can not root your device successfully please root it via KingoRoot Android PC Version which has a higer success rate.
For more details, click How to root any Android device and version with KingoRoot APK?
Root Sony Xperia X Compact via KingoRoot Android (PC Version)
Make good preparations
- Make sure your device is powered on.
- At least 50% battery level.
- USB cable(the original one suggested)
- Enable USB Debugging
- Make a full backup of your device data before you proceed.
After you make good preparation you can root your device step by step as the following gudience suggested.
Step 1:Free download KingoRoot and install it on your Sony Xperia X Compact.
Step 2: Double-click Kingo Android Root icon to launch it.
You will see an interface like below.
Step 3: Conncet your device Sony Xperia X Compact to the computer via USB cable
If there is no device driver it will be installed automatically. If it is the first time you connect your device to the computer it will take a few minutes please be patient.
Step 4: Enable USB Debugging Mode
Enable USB Debugging Mode on your device. If you have no idea how to enable USB Debugging on your device you can see the details here:
Step 5: Read Root Notifications carefully
There will be 3 short notifications about rooting. Pleae read carefull about rooting and make sure you know all the andvantages and disadvantages about rooting even the risks. After make clear of that you can proceed to the next step.
Step 6: Start rooting
Click "Root" when you decide to root your device. Once start do not move, touch, unplug or operate your device. Make sure stable connection available.
Step 7: Result: succeed or failed
After rooting the result will appear on the interface. If you have rooted your device successfully please you will get the message like below. And you can check whether your device is rooted successfully or not by searching the SuperUser. If succeed there will be an application named SuperUser on your device.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to Root Your Android 10.0 with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Your Android 5G with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Kingoroot Both root APK and PC root Software
- How to Root Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo with KingoRoot APK and Root Software
- How to Root Android 7.0/7.1 Nougat with KingoRoot Apk
- How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Get Root Access on Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow devices with KingoRoot
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK