How to Root Sony Xperia E5 Dual in One Click via KingoRoot
Sony has released several handsets in 2016. Sony Xperia E5 Dual is one of them. Sony Xperia E5 Dual comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display and 1.5GB of RAM as well as 16GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 200GB via a microSD card. The phone is powered by quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor and has a 2700mAh non removable battery capacity. As we can see the RAM and internal storage is not big enough as the other smartphone. So you can try to uninstall the bloatwares to free up the storage space. However, you have to root your device first before you delete the bloatwares. If you have no idea how to root your device you can try it via KingoRoot which has both PC and APK version and both versions are one click root tool.
Beofre you root your Sony Xperia E5 Dual you should unlock the bootloader first. If you have no idea how to unlock bootloader of Sony Xperia E5 Dual we have a tutorial for you: How to Unlock Sony Xperia E5 Dual Bootloader?
Root Sony Xperia E5 Dual with KingoRoot APK
It is better to try KingoRoot APK first because it avoids the trouble to connect your device to the computer so it is very convenient. If you want to root via KingoRoot apk please follow the tutorial. If you want to root via Kingo Android Root you can follow the second tutorial.
Before you begin please make good preparations.
- Please make sure your device powered on and has at least 50% battery level.
- Internet should be connected (Wi-Fi recommended) since it needs Internet to download the apk.
- Enable "Unknown sources" on your Sony Xperia E5 Dual, you can set it in the settings > Security
After you make good preparations you can move to the rooting process.
- Free download and install KingoRoot.apk on your Sony Xperia E5 Dual.
- Launch "Kingo ROOT" app and start rooting.
- Wait a few seconds till the result appears.
- Result: Succeeded or Failed.
If root fails please try a few more times since there are several scripts integrated in the root software. It will increase the success rate if we try several times.
If it still fails please try it via KingoRoot (PC Version) which has a higher success rate due to technical reasons.
Root Sony Xperia E5 Dual with KingoRoot (PC Version)
Before move to the next step please make good preparations first.
- Device powered on
- At least 50% battery level
- Make sure the Internet is connected
- You have to connect your device to the computer so a USB cable (the original one suggested) is needed.
- It is better to make a full backup in case something went wrong.
After all these preparations are made you can move to the rooting process.
- Download KingoRoot Android (PC Version) on your computer.
- After installation double click Kingo Android Root to launch it.
- Connect your device to computer via USB cable.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android
- After connection the basic information of your device will appear
- Wait a few minutes till the rooting process completes.
- Result: Root succeed or fail.
- Normally, there will be an app named "SuperUser" installed on your device after rooting successfully.
After launching you will a prompt ask you to connect your device to your computer via USB cable.
There should be a device driver on your computer to recognize your device. If there is none Kingo will install one for you automatically. Just follow the instructions and install driver on your computer.
Only with the USB Debugging enabled the computer can recognize your device. If the computer can not recognize your device please check if the USB Debugging is enabled.
Pay attention to the prompt window, select "Always allow from this computer", otherwise you will leave yourself an OFFLINE DEVICE.
KingoRoot will detect the basic information of your device and you can click root after you know clearly about rooting and what consequences rooting may cause, please click root at the bottom of the interface.
Kingo Android Root has employed multiple exploits on your device so it will take a few minutes to finish the rooting process. During the rooting process do not perform any operation on it.
Hope your device can be rooted successfully by Kingo. After successful rooting the device will reboot itself please do not be panic and do not operate, either.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Get Root Access on Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow devices with KingoRoot
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android