How to Root Sony Xperia X with KingoRoot in One Click
As we all know that after rooting phone processes and RAM runs at ultimate speed which means there is no more getting stuck and freezing. What's more you can unlock the hidden features of the phone. You can boost battery life and spped up your device as well as remove the pre-installed apps or even update to the latest verison of Android Operating system. You will find you can do lots of things to customize your device and make it truly your own. If you have no idea how to root your device you can try it via KingoRoot which has both PC and APK version and both versions are one click root tool.
Beofre you root your Sony Xperia X you should unlock the bootloader first. If you have no idea how to unlock bootloader of Sony Xperia X we have a tutorial for you: How to Unlock Sony Xperia X Bootloader?
- Please unlock your phone before you root your device.
- Android rooting opens up a world of possibility, but it can also void your warranty, or even leave you with a bricked device. But you can unroot it anytime.
Root Sony Xperia X with KingoRoot APK
If you think connecting your device to the computer via a usb cable is too complicated. Please follow the tutorial below. If you are accustomed to the PC applications you can skip to the second tutorial. Both versions are one click root tool. It is up to you.
Before you begin please make good preparations.
- Please make sure your device powered on and has at least 50% battery level.
- Internet should be connected (Wi-Fi recommended) since it needs Internet to download the apk.
- Enable "Unknown sources" on your Sony Xperia X, you can set it in the settings > Security
After you make good preparations you can move to the rooting process.
- Free download and install KingoRoot.apk on your Sony Xperia X.
- Launch "Kingo ROOT" app and click "One Click Root" to start rooting.
- Wait a few seconds till the result appears.
- Result: Succeeded or Failed.
If root fails please try a few more times since there are several scripts integrated in the root software. It will increase the success rate if we try different scripts.
If it still fails please try it via KingoRoot (PC Version) which has a higher success rate due to technical reasons.
Root Sony Xperia X with KingoRoot (PC Version)
Before move to the rooting process you should also make good preparations.
- Device powered on
- At least 50% battery level
- Internet connection necessary
- USB cable (the original one suggested)
- Make a full backup in case data loss
After all these preparations are made you can proceed.
- Download KingoRoot Android (PC Version) on your computer.
- After install double click Kingo Android Root to launch it.
- Connect your device to computer via USB cable.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android
- After connection the basic information of your device will appear
- Wait a few minutes till the rooting process completes.
- Result: Root succeed or fail.
- Normally, there will be an app named "SuperUser" installed on your device after rooting successfully.
After launching you will see a prompt asking to connect your device to your computer via USB cable.
There should be a device driver on your computer to recognize your device. If there is none Kingo will install one for you automatically. Just follow the instructions and install driver on your computer.
Only with the USB Debugging enabled the computer can recognize your device. If you do not know how to enable USB Debugging on Android please click here: How to Enable USB Debugging Mode on Android
Pay attention to the prompt window, select "Always allow from this computer".
KingoRoot will detect the basic information of your device and you can start rooting by clicking root at the bottom of the interface.
Kingo Android Root has employed multiple exploits on your device so it will take a few minutes to finish the rooting process. During the rooting process do not perform any operation on it.
Hope your device can be rooted successfully by Kingo. After successful rooting the device will reboot itself please do not be panic and do not operate, either.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Get Root Access on Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow devices with KingoRoot
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android