How to Gain Root Access on Sony Xperia Z3 with KingoRoot
Android is by far the most popular mobile operating system in the world. But the chances are the majority of users don't have access to its full capabilities. However rooting can let you access to the full possiblities of your device.
Sony Xperia Z3 was released in September 2014 and runs Android 4.4.4 which will update to 6.0 Marshmallow. Rooting with KingoRoot can allow you to make tweaks with your Z3, and KingoRoot can provide one-click root method.
How to Quickly Gain Root Access on Sony Xperia Z3 with KingoRoot PC
Step 1: Free Download the KingoRoot on Windows Software to PC
The following is the KingoRoot software download button, Click to download. After download is complete, you can begin to install the rooting software.
Step 2: Click the Icon of KingoRoot to Launch it
KingoRoot software downloaded from official website is 100% safe. And it contains no virus and malware.
Step 3: Connect your Z3 to PC and Enable USB Debugging
KingoRoot software will automatically download the driver for your Xperia Z3, so make sure you get Internet connection and enable the USB debugging. If you can't connect, please turn to "Device Not Connected" for help.
Step 4: Click "ROOT" to Begin to Root Your Device
KingoRoot will employ the exploits of your Xperia Z3, which may take a couple of minutes. During this process, please do not touch, move, unplug your device.
Step 5: Root Succeed or Failed
Hope your Z3 will be successfully rooted by the root app of KingoRoot.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Get Root Access on Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow devices with KingoRoot
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android