How to Quickly Root/Unblock Samsung Galaxy M31s with KingoRoot PC Software
Why do you want to root your Samsung Galaxy M31s? And why would you need to root your phone to back-up your info and media? You already know that you can do it without rooting. But can you, really? Default non-root backup tools are decent, but the thing they don’t tell you is that it’s impossible to back up all the data on your device. You can backup contact information, for example, and certain types of apps, but you can’t back up everything.
KingoRoot aims to unblock your Samsung Galaxy phone that can enables users to backup everything quickly.
Root Your Samsung Galaxy M31s via KingoRoot (PC) Software
There are some preparation work you must do before you start to root your Samsung Galaxy M31s
- Device powered ON;
- At least 70% battery level, the more the better.
- A proper Internet connection is prefered.
- USB Cable (the original one recommended)
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.
If you have finished all the preparation work listed above, let us move to the rooting process.
Step 1: Free download and install KingoRoot PC software.
Step 2: Launch KingoRoot. Double click the desktop icon of KingoRoot and launch it.
Step 3: Connect your device to your computer and device powered on.
It is highly recommended to use the original USB cable, or at least a good quality OEM one. If there are emulators running on your PC, turn it off. If more than one device is connect to your PC, disconnect them.
Step 4: Driver Instillation of your device.
Kingo will install driver for you automatically. Make sure Internet conenction is stable so that Kingo can download the driver from cloud.
Step 5: Click ROOT to root your device.
Check again make sure the connection of your device is in Media devices (MTP) and USB debuging mode is enabled. Sometimes you have to change again when reboot. In the rooting process, your device may be rebooted several times. Easy , it is jiust normal thing. The root process takes several minutes. And once it begins, DO NOT touch, move, unplug or perform any operation on your device. Just leave it there is OK.
Step 6: Root succeeded. Congratulations your Samsung Galaxy M31s is successfully rooted by Kingo.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- Successfully Get Root Access On Android 10 (Google Pixle 3 XL) With Magisk
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- Best Top 5 Root Tools to Safely Gain Root Access for Your Android Devices
- How to Root Your Android 10.0 with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Your Android 5G with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Kingoroot Both root APK and PC root Software
- How to Root Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo with KingoRoot APK and Root Software
- How to Root Huawei Packed with EMUI 8 and EMUI 9 or Higher with Magisk
- How to Root Samsung running Android 9.0 Pie with Magisk