How to Root Samsung Galaxy J7 (SM-J700) | Kingoroot
The Samsung Galaxy J7 is an affordable midrange device that offers good bang for the buck compared with rivals.
Samsung released the Galaxy J series smartphones, the Galaxy J7 runs 4G network and 13MP Rear-Facing Camera + 5MP front-facing camera (with a penchant for selfies) in June 2015. It features a 5.5 inches 720p Super AMOLED screen. It comes with two different visions, Snapdragon 615 and Exynos 7580. Both of them are octa-core Cortex-A53 processor. However, the Snapdragon is four cores at 1.5GHz and four at 1GHz, Adreno 405 GPU; the Exynos 7580 is eight cores at 1.5GHz, Mali-T720MP2 GPU. The Galaxy J7 is a dual-SIM (also use as microSD card slot) phone with LTE connectivity.
It's a reliable, capable device though it lacks style. Unfortunately, it is only avaliable in Asia at present.
Preparatories - The preparation before you root your device.
- Backup all your files first
- Device powered on.
- At least 50% battery level.
- Disable Fast boot in Settings->Battery
- Internet connection necessary (Wi-Fi network suggested).
- Allow installation of apps from unknown sources.
Settings > Security > Unknown Sources
Begin to Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Step by Step
Open the folder of KingoRoot, type CMD at the address bar and press enter. Type the following command in CMD to boot into Bootloader Mode.
adb reboot bootloader
fastboot boot (pull the twrp.img into cmd)
fastboot boot D:\Kingo ROOT\tools\twrp-3.0.2-6-pme.img
Copy Supersu to your device. Tap on “Install” and select the SuperSU zip file that you downloaded to your device. “Swipe to Confirm Flash” at the bottom of screen to begin the flash. This will install SuperSU and allow root access automatically.
If you want to verify root access, download and install Root Checker.apk from the Google Play Store.
You have already successfully rooted your device. If you need to root other models of device, click here.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Get Root Access on Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow devices with KingoRoot
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android