SM-G530H | Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime | Root with KingoRoot
When it comes to rooting Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime (aka SM-G530h), KingoRoot - APK Root for Android seems to be the best choice for every user to begin with. It provides a universal one-click root experience for Android users, which is also easy to use and saves users a lot of trouble to connect to PC via USB Cable.
Prerequisites before rooting with KingoRoot
- Device powered on.
- At least 50% battery level.
- Internet connection necessary (Wi-Fi network suggested).
- Allow installation of apps from unknown sources.
Root SM-G530h without PC Step by Step
Step 1: Free download KingoRoot.apk.
Click the link above, directly download this apk file to your SM-G530H device. You can always find the file in your "Download".
If Chrome has warned you about KingoRoot.apk, click "OK" to proceed.
Step 2: Install KingoRoot.apk on your device.
If you didn't check "Unknown Sources" in Settings > Security, then during installation, you will get a prompt "Install blocked", stating that "For security, your phone is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown sources". Just follow phone instructions and install KingoRoot on your device.
Step 3: Click to root and wait for the result.
KingoRoot is very user-friendly and easy to use. Click "One Click Root" to start the rooting process. Please make sure the Internet connection is stable.
Step 4: If failed, try Kingo Android Root (PC version).
Due to certain technical reasons, Kingo Android Root (PC Version) has a much higher success rate. KingoRoot for Android is very convenient because you do not have to connect to a computer, which, for the same reason, has its limitations.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Get Root Access on Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow devices with KingoRoot
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android