GT-I9060i | Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo | Root with KingoRoot
Rooting Galaxy Grand Neo (GT-I9060i) is so much easier by KingoRoot - APK Root for Android, which provides every Android user a perfect Android Rooting experience. All you have to do is one click and wait for a few minutes.
Make sure that these requirements are met before rooting with KingoRoot
- Device powered on.
- At least 50% battery level.
- Internet connection necessary (Wi-Fi network suggested).
- Allow installation of apps from unknown sources.
Root GT-I9060i without PC Step by Step
Step 1: Free download KingoRoot.apk.
Click the link above, directly download this apk file to your GT-I9060i device. You can always find the file in your "Download".
If Chrome has warned you about KingoRoot.apk, click "OK" to proceed.
Step 2: Install KingoRoot.apk on your device.
If you didn't check "Unknown Sources" in Settings > Security, then during installation, you will get a prompt "Install blocked", stating that "For security, your phone is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown sources". Just follow phone instructions and install KingoRoot on your device.
Step 3: Click to root and wait for the result.
KingoRoot is very user-friendly and easy to use. Click "One Click Root" to start the rooting process. Please make sure the Internet connection is stable.
Step 4: If failed, try Kingo Android Root(PC version).
Due to certain technical reasons, Kingo Android Root (PC Version) has a much higher success rate. KingoRoot for Android is very convenient because you do not have to connect to a computer, which, for the same reason, has its limitations.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- Successfully Get Root Access On Android 10 (Google Pixle 3 XL) With Magisk
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- Best Top 5 Root Tools to Safely Gain Root Access for Your Android Devices
- How to Root Your Android 10.0 with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Your Android 5G with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Kingoroot Both root APK and PC root Software
- How to Root Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo with KingoRoot APK and Root Software
- How to Root Huawei Packed with EMUI 8 and EMUI 9 or Higher with Magisk
- How to Root Samsung running Android 9.0 Pie with Magisk