How to Root Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (sm-a9100) with KingoRoot apk
KingoRoot are trying to develop more exploits now. So that it could be available to root Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro in the future. Kingoroot will keep trying and make the device supported as soon as possible. Galaxy A9 Pro is officially available since May, 2016. A9 Pro is currently running the latest Android system 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). There is no methods of one click root available for this device. However,there is a relatively solid way,that is to root with Chainfire's CF-Auto-Root.
- + Quality design with metal and glass construction
- + Solid build
- + Improved camera
- + Impressive battery life
- + Running Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- + Fingerprint scanner
- – Unwieldy and large
- – Unrealistic selfie quality
- – A bit expensive
- – Weak speaker
- – The screen pixel density is low.
- Trigger your flash counter.
- Trip your KNOX.
- Void your warranty.
- Wipe your data (if your device storage is encrypted).
- Brick your device (if your device is incompatible).
Rooting involved risks. Proceed with caution. Root at your own risk.
No one is responsible for bricking your device.
Things need to prepare before rooting Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro
- Check and confirm your model number.
Settings > About device/phone > Model number.
- Backup all your data.
- Enabled "Developer settings"
- "USB debugging" Enabled in "Developer settings".
- At least 80% battery level.
- Download Samsung USB driver for SM-A9100 and install Samsung Android USB Driver for Windows. How to Install USB Driver for Samsung Devices on Windows?
- Download CF-Auto-Root-a9xproltechn-a9xproltezc-sma9100.zip and then unzip it on your computer. It will contain several files including Odin and a xxx.tar.md5 file.
How to root Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro
If you have finished all the preparation work. You may start to root your A9 now.
Steps to root Galaxy A9 Pro with CF-Auto-Root
- Enter Download mode (Odin mode)
- Shut down your device.
- Press and hold the‘Home + Volume Down + Power’ buttons together until you see the download mode screen.
- Press Power key again to confirm.
If successfully connected,it should say Added!! in Odin's interface.
If not,try to plug it in another USB port,or another cable,or install USB driver again.
If failed,what should you do?
- Go back to the beginning and do it again.
- Still failed. Perform the tutorials without checking "Auto-Reboot".
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- Successfully Get Root Access On Android 10 (Google Pixle 3 XL) With Magisk
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- Best Top 5 Root Tools to Safely Gain Root Access for Your Android Devices
- How to Root Your Android 10.0 with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Your Android 5G with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Kingoroot Both root APK and PC root Software
- How to Root Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo with KingoRoot APK and Root Software
- How to Root Huawei Packed with EMUI 8 and EMUI 9 or Higher with Magisk
- How to Root Samsung running Android 9.0 Pie with Magisk