How to Root Philips Sapphire Life V787 in One Click via KingoRoot
Philips Sapphire Life V787 was released in November 2015. The phone features a 5.50-inch touchscreen display. It is powered by 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor and comes with 2GB of RAM as well as 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. The device ships with Android 5.1 operating system and is powered by a 5000mAh non removable battery.
If you want to customize your device and make it truly your own. If you are tired of the ads in the apps, you are willing to block the ads, extend the battery life and update the latest operating system you have to root your device. Only by rooting your device you can perform the above operation. If you do not know how to root your device here we highly recommend to root your device via KingoRoot which has both PC and APK version and both versions are one click root tool.
Root Philips Sapphire Life V787 with KingoRoot APK
It is better to try KingoRoot APK first because it avoids the trouble to connect your device to the computer so it is very convenient. If you also think so please follow the next tutorial. If you are accustomed to using the PC version application you can follow the second one.
You have to make preparations before rooting starts.
- Please make sure your device powered on and has at least 50% battery level.
- Internet should be connected (Wi-Fi recommended) so that the application can be downloaded successfully on your device.
- Enable "Unknown sources" on your Philips Sapphire Life V787, you can set it in the Settings > Security.
After you make good preparations you can move to the rooting process.
- Free download and install KingoRoot apk on your Philips Sapphire Life V787.
- After the installation completes launch "Kingo ROOT" app and click "One click root" to start the rooting process.
- Wait a few seconds and the result will appear on the interface.
- Result: Succeeded or Failed.
If root fails please try a few more times because there are several scripts integrated in the root software. If we try different scripts it will increase the success rate.
If it still fails please try it via KingoRoot (PC Version) which has a higher success rate due to technical reasons.
Root Philips Sapphire Life V787 with KingoRoot (PC Version)
Before move to the rooting process please make good preparations first.
- Make your device powered on
- At least 50% battery level
- Make sure the Internet is connected
- You have to connect your device to the computer so a USB cable (the original one suggested) is needed.
- It is better to make a backup of the important data in case something went wrong.
After all these preparations are made you can start rooting your device.
- Free download KingoRoot Android (PC Version) on your computer.
- After installation double click Kingo Android Root to launch it.
- Connect your device to computer via USB cable.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android device
- After connection Kingo will detect the basic information of your device.
- Wait a few minutes till the rooting process completes.
- Result: Root succeed or fail.
- Normally, there will be an app named "SuperUser" installed on your device after rooting successfully.
After launching you will a prompt asking you to connect your device to the computer.
There should be a device driver on your computer to recognize your device. If there is none Kingo will install one for you automatically. Just follow the instructions and install driver on your computer. If it is the first time you download the driver it will take a few minutes please be patient.
Only with the USB Debugging enabled the computer can recognize your device. Please make sure the USB Debugging enabled on your device.
Pay attention to the prompt window, select "Always allow from this computer", otherwise you will leave yourself an OFFLINE DEVICE.
KingoRoot will detect the basic information of your device and you can click root after you know clearly about rooting and what consequences rooting may cause.
Kingo Android Root has employed multiple exploits on your device so it will take a few minutes to finish the rooting process. During the rooting process do not perform any operation on it.
Hope your device can be rooted successfully by Kingo. After successful rooting the device will reboot itself please do not be panic and do not operate, either.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Alcatel One Touch with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Micromax in One Click with KingoRoot Android