How to Root Oppo R9 without Computer (APK Root without PC)
Oppo R9 has been released for some time. The R9 smartphone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display and 4GB of RAM, 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. R9 is powered by 2GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6755 processor and runs Android 5.1 operating system. It comes with only 2850mAh of power though it retains Oppo's VOOC flash charging technology. So if you want to extend the battery life you should adopt the thrid party apps and most of them are only available for rooted users so you have to root your device via KingoRoot which has both PC and APK version and both are the best one-click root tool for any android device.
Before you root please make sure you have made clear of android rooting and you know clearly what consequences rooting may cause. You should know rooting will bring both benefits and risks so do not root your device for the sake of rooting before you are aware of rooting. If you have no idea please click here: Android Rooting.
Root Your Oppo R9 with KingoRoot APK
When rooting android devices we suggest you try KingoRoot APK first. If you root through mobile application there is no need to connect your device to your computer via USB cable which is of great convenience. You can root your device by following the tutorial step by step.
Before rooting with KingoRoot APk please make good preparations. Please make sure your device is powered on, the battery level at least 50%, it is better to make a full backup and make Internet connected(Wi-Fi suggested). Without internet the apk can not be downloaded on your device. Enable install from "unknown sources" on your Oppo R9 to allow installation of KingoRoot app on your device.
After you make good preparations please follow the steps below:
- Download KingoRoot.apk on your Oppo R9.
- Install KingoRoot apk on your Oppo R9 device and launch it.
- Click "One click root" to start rooting.
- Wait a few minutes till the result (Succeeded or failed) appears.
- Root Succeed
The download will automatically start. If there is a warn about KingoRoot.apk, click "OK" to proceed.
If installation from "Unknown Sources" has not been enabled you will get a prompt "Install blocked" stating that "For security, your phone is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown sources". Just follow the instructions and allow installation from "Unknown Sources".
KingoRoot is easy to use. Just by clicking "One Click Root" at the bottom of the interface, rooting will begin.
The rooting process will take a few minutes so please be patient.
Hope the rooting apk will work on your device and you device will be rooted successfully.
If root fails please try it several times because there are multiple scripts integrated in the root apk and the root software only runs one at a time. So please try it a few times to increase the success rate.
Note After several if it still fails please click here: How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version).
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Get Root Access on Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow devices with KingoRoot
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android