How to Root Oppo A30 with KingoRoot (PC Version)
If you are looking for the method to root your Oppo device we recommend you try via KingoRoot which has both PC and APK version and both versions are one click root tool and easy to operate.
In the next post we will introduce you the basic information of the device and the basic knowlege of rooting and how to root Oppo A30.
Before root you should make clear of the basic knowledge of rooting.
- Rooting: Rooting is the process of allowing users of smartphones, tablets and other devices running the Android mobile operating system to attain privileged control (known as root access) over various Android subsystems.
- Why root your device: After rooting you can customize your device, save battery/power, block/remove ads, speed up/boost, uninstall/delete bloatwares, easy/effective backup and install/flash a custom ROM.
- Risks about rooting: Rooting immediately voids your phone's warranty and rooting may have the possibility of brick your device. Please do not root it for the sake of rooting it.
It is your decision to root it or not. After you make your decision please follow the steps below.
Root Oppo A30 with KingoRoot APK
KingoRoot has two versions: PC and APK versions. We suggest you try KingoRoot first because it avoids the trouble to connect your device to the computer so it is very convenient. If you want to root via KingoRoot apk please follow the tutorial suggested.
Before you start please make good preparations.
- Make sure your device is powered on and at least 50% battery level.
- Internet should be connected (Wi-Fi recommended) because it needs Internet to download the apk.
- Enable "Unknown sources" on your Oppo A30, you can set it in the Settings > Security
After you make good preparations you can proceed.
- Free download and install KingoRoot.apk on your Oppo A30.
- Once the installation completes launch"Kingo ROOT" app and start rooting.
- Wait a few seconds the result will appear on the screen.
- Result: Succeeded or Failed.
If root fails please try a few more times since there are several scripts integrated in the root software. It will increase the success rate if we try different scripts.
If it still fails please try it via KingoRoot (PC Version) which has a higher success rate due to technical reasons.
Root Oppo A30 with KingoRoot (PC Version)
Before move to the next step please make good preparations first.
- Device powered on
- At least 50% battery level
- Make sure the Internet is connected
- You have to connect your device to the computer so a USB cable (the original one suggested) is needed.
- It is better to make a full backup in case something went wrong.
After all these preparations are made you can move to the rooting process.
- Download KingoRoot Android (PC Version) on your computer.
- After installation double click Kingo Android Root to launch it.
- Connect your device to computer via USB cable.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android
- After connection your device model name and root status will appear on the software.
- Wait a few minutes till the rooting process completes.
- Result: Root succeeded or failed.
After launching you will see a prompt asking you to connect your device to your computer via USB cable.
After connecting to computer, Kingo will check the latest drivers for your device and it will download and install one for you if there is no driver. Just follow the instructions and install driver on your computer. Once the driver installation is finished, the program will establish a connection with your device.
Only with the USB Debugging enabled the computer can recognize your device. If the computer can not recognize your device please check if the USB Debugging is enabled.
Pay attention to the prompt window, select "Always allow from this computer", otherwise you will leave yourself an OFFLINE DEVICE.
KingoRoot will detect the basic information of your device please make sure the connection is stable and you can click root at the bottom of the interface after you know clearly about rooting and what consequences rooting may cause.
Kingo Android Root has employed multiple exploits on your device so it will take a few minutes to finish the rooting process. During the rooting process do not perform any operation on it.
Hope your device can be rooted successfully by Kingo. After successful rooting the device will reboot itself please do not be panic and do not operate, either.
Normally, there will be an app named "SuperUser" installed on your device after rooting successfully.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to Root Your Android 10.0 with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Kingoroot Both root APK and PC root Software
- How to Root Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo with KingoRoot APK and Root Software
- How to Root Android 7.0/7.1 Nougat with KingoRoot Apk
- How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Get Root Access on Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow devices with KingoRoot
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot