How to Root Oppo A59 via KingoRoot Apk(without PC)
OPPO is a global electronics and technology service provider that delivers the latest and most exquisite mobile electronic devices in over 20 countries. So the Oppo smartphone users are around the wrold. Oppo has released several smartphones in 2016. As more and more users want to use the phone to its fullest potential so many people are apt to root their device. So a trusted app with higher success rate is more popular. Here I highly recommend you try it via KingoRoot which has both PC and APK version and both versions are one click root tool.
Before root your device let's have a better understanding of the basic information of OPPO A59. Oppo A59 was released in June 2016. It features a 5.50-inch touchscreen display and comes with 3GB of RAM as well as 32GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. Oppo A59 is powered by 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor and 3075mAh non removable battery. The Oppo A59 runs Android 5.1 operating system. If you want to make the most use of the phone rooting may be one option.
In the next post we will introduce you the tutorial about how to root Oppo A57 via KingoRoot Apk
Root Oppo A59 via KingoRoot Apk
If you want to root your Oppo A59 wihout connecting to your computer the mobile application would be the best option. Then you can follow the next tutorial below.
Before rooting with KingoRoot APk please make good preparations, and make your device powered on and make the battery level at least 50%, it is better to make a full backup in case of data loss, since you have to download the applicaiton on your device so there should be Internet connection(Wi-Fi or other strong internet connection suggested). Enable install from "unknown sources" on your Oppo A59 to allow installation of KingoRoot app on your device. Otherwise the app can not be installed on your device.
If you are ready you can move forward:
- Free download KingoRoot.apk for your Oppo A59 here.
- Install KingoRoot apk on your Oppo A59 device and launch it.
- Click "One click root" and the rooting process will start.
- Wait a few minutes the result (Succeeded or failed) will appear on the interface.
- Root Succeed
The download will automatically be started. If there is a warn about KingoRoot.apk, click "OK" to proceed.
If a prompt "Install blocked" stating that "For security, your phone is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown sources" appears which means that installation from "Unknown Sources" is not enabled. Just follow the instructions you will be able to install apps from "Unknown Sources".
KingoRoot is the best one click root tool for any android device. Just by clicking "One Click Root" at the bottom of the interface, rooting will begin.
If root fails please try it several times because there are multiple scripts integrated in the app and only runs one once so please try harder to increase the success rate.
Note After several trails if it still fails please click here: How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Get Root Access on Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow devices with KingoRoot
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android