How to Root OnePlus 7 on Android 10 with Kingoroot PC Root
OnePlus was released on 2019, May 14. Packed with a non-removable Li-Po 3700 mAh, the device is running Android 10.
Though the Android system becomes more and more powerful, users still want to have their devices rooted. Rooting enables users to boost your speed and battery life, block ads in Any App and install advantage software. KingoRoot is one of the best rooting tools for you to root the Android devices.
Quickly Getting Root Privilege for OnePlus 7 with KingoRoot through PC
Step 1: Free Download the KingoRoot on Windows Software to PC
Click the following download button, the download will be automatically. After download is complete, you can begin to install the rooting software.
Step 2: Click the Icon of KingoRoot to Launch it
KingoRoot software downloaded from official website is 100% safe.
Step 3: Connect your 7 to PC and Enable USB Debugging
KingoRoot software will automatically download the driver for your 7, so make sure you get Internet connection and enable the USB debugging. If you can't connect, please turn to "Device Not Connected" for help.
Step 4: Click "ROOT" to Begin to Root Your Device
KingoRoot will employ the exploits of your 7, which may take a couple of minutes. During this process, please do not touch, move, unplug your device.
Step 5: Root Succeed or Failed
Hope your 7 will be successfully rooted by the root app of KingoRoot.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- Successfully Get Root Access On Android 10 (Google Pixle 3 XL) With Magisk
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- Best Top 5 Root Tools to Safely Gain Root Access for Your Android Devices
- How to Root Your Android 10.0 with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Your Android 5G with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Kingoroot Both root APK and PC root Software
- How to Root Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo with KingoRoot APK and Root Software
- How to Root Huawei Packed with EMUI 8 and EMUI 9 or Higher with Magisk
- How to Root Samsung running Android 9.0 Pie with Magisk