How to Root OnePlus 3 with KingoRoot
OnePlus started selling smartphones a few years ago with an invite system, which allowed it to carefully manage its supply chain. The OnePlus 3 is the best Android phone you can buy between $400 and $450. It comes with a superior look and feel and ,tit-for-tat, its performance is enough fast competes with any high-end competitors on the market.It is the cheapest Qualcomm 820 + 6G RAM + 64GB RAM USF2.0 device.
We have a notion in the mobile phone vendors that doing a good job slows you down. Apple is an example. If we narrowed it down to China, OnePlus is one of them. June, OnePlus launched its third “flagship killer” the first and also the only one in 2016.
- 5.5" 401ppi 1080p AMOLED display of resolution
- 6GB RAM + 64GB ROM
- Snapdragon 820 chipset; Adreno 530 GPU
- 16MP f/2.0 main camera with OIS and PDAF; 2160p 30fps video
- 8MP f/2.0 front-facing camera, 1080p 30fps video recording.
- 4G LTE; Dual-SIM support; NFC; GPS, GLONASS and BDS; Fingerprint reader
- Oxygen OS, based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- 3,000mAh non-removable battery
- Fast battery charging: 60% in 30 min (Dash Charge)
- No microSD card slot
- Limited memory options
- Dash charger doesn't work with all cables
- USB Type-C but still USB 2.0 standard
APK ROOT without PC
1. Free download KingoRoot.apk
2. Click download for Android
3. Downloading the KingoRoot app
4. Install KingoRoot.apk on your device
5. Open"Kingo ROOT" app and start rooting
6. For a short moment, the result screen appears
7. Root Succeed
Root with Twrp and SuperSu
- Download the TWRP recovery package and Supersu on your computer first.
- Connect your OnePlus 3 with your computer via the USB cable.
- Access the tools folder of Kingoroot and from there open a command prompt window: press and hold the Shift while right clicking on any blank space.
- Type “adb reboot bootloader” in the cmd window – your smartphone will be rebooted into fastboot mode.
- Now, flash the TWRP recovery file by entering “
fastboot boot (pull the twrp.img into cmd)”.
fastboot boot D:\Kingo ROOT\tools\twrp-3.0.2-1-oneplus3.img
- Wait while the custom recovery image is installed on your OnePlus 3 temporarily.
- Copy the SuperSu zip file to your device.
- Tap on “Install” and select the SuperSU zip file that you downloaded to your device. “Swipe to Confirm Flash” at the bottom of screen to begin the flash. This will install SuperSU and allow root access automatically.
Whichever you choose among these rooting ways above, you have already successfully rooted your device. If you need to root other model of Device, click here.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Alcatel One Touch with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Micromax in One Click with KingoRoot Android