How to Safely Root OnePlus 3T Online with KingoRoot PC Version
Oneplus 3T was released in November 2016. The device runs Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow which will upgradable to Android 7.1.1 Nougat. While, nothing can stop some users to root their OnePlus 3T because rooting can make the smartphone more powerful and customizable.
That's why KingRoot comes out. To root your oneplus, this root app can be helpful and breakjail your mobile with high successful rate especially using the PC version.
Quickly Getting Root Privilege for OnePlus 3T with KingoRoot through PC
Step 1: Free Download the KingoRoot on Windows Software to PC
Click the following download button, the download will be automatically. After download is complete, you can begin to install the rooting software.
Step 2: Click the Icon of KingoRoot to Launch it
KingoRoot software downloaded from official website is 100% safe.
Step 3: Connect your 3T to PC and Enable USB Debugging
KingoRoot software will automatically download the driver for your 3T, so make sure you get Internet connection and enable the USB debugging. If you can't connect, please turn to "Device Not Connected" for help.
Step 4: Click "ROOT" to Begin to Root Your Device
KingoRoot will employ the exploits of your 3T, which may take a couple of minutes. During this process, please do not touch, move, unplug your device.
Step 5: Root Succeed or Failed
Hope your 3T will be successfully rooted by the root app of KingoRoot.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Get Root Access on Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow devices with KingoRoot
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android