How to Root Motorola Moto E3 in One Click via KingoRoot
If you have tried several methods but still can not root your device successfully. KingoRoot may be a perfect option for you which is a one-click root tool and has the highest success rate. Before root you should make clear of Android Rooting. After you make clear of android rooting and you still want to root your device via KingoRoot you can follow the tutorial to root your device.
In this article we will introduce you how to root Motorola Moto E3 via KingoRoot which has both PC and APK version and both versions are one click root tool. Hope this tutorial can help those who want to root their device. Let's have a brief introduction about the device. Motorola Moto E3 was released in July 2016. The device features a 5.00-inch touchscreen display and comes with 1GB of RAM as well as 8GB of internal storage which can be expanded. The Moto E3 is powered by 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6375p processor and runs Android 6.0.1. After know the specifications we can move forward.
Root Motorola Moto E3 with KingoRoot APK
It is better to try KingoRoot APK first which avoids the trouble to connect your device to the computer so it is very convenient. If you want to root via KingoRoot apk please follow the tutorial. If you want to root via Kingo Android Root you can follow the second tutorial directly.
Before start please make good preparations.
- Please make sure your device powered on and has at least 50% battery level.
- Internet connection should be necessary (Wi-Fi recommended) to download the root software.
- Enable "Unknown sources" on your Motorola Moto E3 , you can set it in the Settings > Security
After you make good preparations you can move to the rooting process.
- Free download and install KingoRoot apk on your Motorola Moto E3 .
- Launch "Kingo ROOT" app and start rooting.
- Wait untill the result appears on the interface.
- Result: Succeeded or Failed.
If root fails please try a few more times because there are several scripts integrated in the root software. It will increase the success rate if we try several times. For more details please click here: How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)?
If it still fails please try it via KingoRoot (PC Version) which has a higher success rate due to technical reasons.
Root Motorola Moto E3 with KingoRoot (PC Version)
Before move to the root tutorial please make good preparations first.
- Device powered on
- At least 50% battery level
- Make sure the Internet is connected
- You have to connect your device to the computer so a USB cable (the original one suggested) is needed.
- It is better to make a full backup in case something went wrong.
After all these preparations are made you can move to the rooting process.
- Download KingoRoot Android (PC Version) on your computer.
- After installation double click Kingo Android Root to launch it.
- Connect your device to computer via USB cable.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android
- After connection the basic information of your device will appear
- Wait a few minutes till the rooting process completes.
- Result: Root succeed or fail.
Normally, there will be an app named "SuperUser" installed on your device after rooting successfully.
For more details please click here: How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)?
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- Successfully Get Root Access On Android 10 (Google Pixle 3 XL) With Magisk
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- Best Top 5 Root Tools to Safely Gain Root Access for Your Android Devices
- How to Root Your Android 10.0 with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Your Android 5G with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Kingoroot Both root APK and PC root Software
- How to Root Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo with KingoRoot APK and Root Software
- How to Root Huawei Packed with EMUI 8 and EMUI 9 or Higher with Magisk
- How to Root Samsung running Android 9.0 Pie with Magisk