How to Root/Jailbreak Motorola Moto X4 Android Oreo with KingoRoot
Motorola Moto X4 was released in August 2017. Powered by the non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery, the Moto X4 runs Android 7.1 Nougat and which will upgrade to Android 8.0 (Oreo). Rooting Android will give you a more powerful Moto X4. With root access, you can custom your Moto X4.
KingoRoot provides two methods to root your Moto X4, both KingoRoot PC version and KingoRoot APK can easily jailbreak your X4 with a few steps and a few mintues. The APK can free the trouble of connecting to the PC but the PC version has a more successful rate of rooting.
How to Quickly Jailbreak Motorola Moto X4 with KingoRoot PC Online
Step 1: Free Download the KingoRoot on Windows Software to PC
Click the following download button, the download will be automatically. After download is complete, you can begin to install the rooting software on your computer.
Step 2: Click the Icon of KingoRoot to Launch Kingo ROOT
KingoRoot software being downloaded from official website is 100% safe. It can root your Moto X4 quickly.
Step 3: Connect your Moto X4 to PC and Enable USB Debugging
KingoRoot software will automatically download the driver for your Moto X4, so make sure you get Internet connection and enable the USB debugging. If you can't connect, please turn to "Device Not Connected" for help.
Step 4: Click "ROOT" to Begin Rooting Your Smartphone.
KingoRoot will employ the exploits of your Moto X4, which may take a couple of minutes. During this process, please do not touch, move, unplug your device.
Step 5: Root Succeed or Failed
Hope your Moto X4 will be successfully rooted by the root app of KingoRoot. After rooting, you can custom your own Moto phones such as uninstall the bloatwares, block ad, move apps to SD card.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Get Root Access on Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow devices with KingoRoot
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android