How to Root Meizu MX6 with KingoRoot APK
Nowadays more and more people want to root their device to get more control over the device. If you are one of them you can root your device via KingoRoot which has both PC and APK version and both are the best one-click root tool for any android device.
Before root you should be aware of rooting may bring both benefits such as customize your device, uninstall pre-installed apps, block ads in the app, boost up the performance, extend the battery life and flash a custom ROM and risks including void your phone's warranty immediately and the possibility of bricking your device. It is your decision to root it or not.
In this article we will bring you the tutorial about how to root your Meizu MX6 smartphones which was released in July 2016 and features a 5.50-inch touchscreen display. The Meizu MX6 ships with Android 6.0 and is powered by 3060mAh non removable battery. You can follow the steps provided.
Root Your Meizu MX6 with KingoRoot APK
When rooting android devices we suggest you try KingoRoot APK first which avoids the trouble to connect your device to your computer via USB cable which is of great convenience. You can root your device by following the guidence step by step.
Make good preparations
Before rooting with KingoRoot APk please make good preparations. Please make your device powered on and make the battery level at least 50%, it is better to make a full backup and make sure Internet is connected(Wi-Fi suggested). Without internet the apk can not be installed on your device. Enable install from "unknown sources" on your Meizu MX6 to allow installation of KingoRoot app on your device. You can set it in the Settings> Security.
After you make good preparations you can follow the steps below to root your device:
- Download KingoRoot apk on your Meizu MX6.
- Install KingoRoot apk on your Meizu MX6 device and launch it.
- Click "One click root" to start rooting.
- Wait a few minutes till the result (Succeeded or failed) appears.
- Root Succeed
The download will start automatically. If there is a warn about KingoRoot, just click "OK" to proceed.
If there is a prompt "Install blocked" stating that "For security, your phone is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown sources" it may be the reason that installation from "Unknown Sources" is not enabled. Just follow the instructions and allow installation from "Unknown Sources".
KingoRoot is one click root tool. Just click "One Click Root" at the bottom of the interface, rooting will begin.
You will be able to see the progress bar on the interface. The whole process will take a few minutes please be patient.
If rooting succeed you will get an interface like below.
If root fails please try it multiple times because there are multiple scripts integrated in the rooting software and only runs one at a time. So please try it a few times to increase the success rate.
Note You can follow the steps here: How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)?
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Get Root Access on Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow devices with KingoRoot
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android