How to Root Meizu Pro 6 Plus via KingoRoot Android (PC Version)
Meizu Pro 6 Plus was launched in November 2016. The smartphone features a 5.70-inch touchscreen display. It is powered by 2GHz octa-core Exynos 8890 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The internal storage is 64GB which can not be expanded. The Meizu Pro 6 Plus ships with Android 6.0 and powered by a 3400mAh non removable battery.
Rooting may bring many advantages such as extend battery, customize the device, flash a custom ROM, update the latest operating system, block ads, boost your device's performance and recover the lost data. If you encounter such problems or you want to make your device truly your own just root your Meizu Pro 6 Plus via KingoRoot both PC and APK version which offers the easiest and fastest Android rooting experience for almost all devices and has the highest success rate.
However, rooting not only opens a gate to all possibility but also bring risks such as void the warranty of your device. However it is your device to make. After you decide you can move forward.
Root Meizu Pro 6 Plus via KingoRoot APK without PC
KingoRoot comes with PC and APK version. We suggest you root your device via KingoRoot APK, because it avoids the trouble to connect your device to the computer via USB cable and it is very convenient. If you are ready just follow the instructions provided.
After you make good preparation just follow the guidence below to root your device.
- Download KingoRoot.apk on your Meizu Pro 6 Plus.
- Install KingoRoot on your device after installation completes launch it.
- Click "One Click Root" and start rooting.
- Wait a few minutes the results will appear: succeeded or failed.
If it fails please try it multiple times since KingoRoot uses several exploits to root your device but only run one at a time. So please try it one more time to increase the success rate. If you still can not root your device successfully please root it via KingoRoot Android PC Version which has a higer success rate.
For more details, click How to root any Android device and version with KingoRoot APK?
Root Meizu Pro 6 Plus via KingoRoot Android (PC Version)
Make good preparations
- Make sure your device is powered on.
- At least 50% battery level.
- USB cable(the original one suggested)
- Enable USB Debugging
- Make a full backup of your device data before you proceed.
After you make good preparation you can root your device step by step as the following gudience suggested.
Step 1:Free download KingoRoot and install it on your device.
Step 2: Double-click Kingo Android Root icon and launch it.
You will see an interface like below.
Step 3: Conncet your device Meizu Pro 6 Plus to the computer via USB cable
If there is no device driver it will be installed automatically by Kingo. If it is the first time you connect your device to the computer it will take a few minutes please be patient.
Step 4: Enable USB Debugging Mode
Enable USB Debugging Mode on your device. If you have no idea how to enable USB Debugging on your device you can see the details here:
Step 5: Read Root Notifications carefully
There will be 3 short notifications about rooting. Pleae read carefully and make sure you know all the andvantages and disadvantages about rooting even the risks. After make clear of that you can proceed to the next step.
Step 6: Click "Root" to start rooting
Click "Root" when you decide to root your device. Once start do not move, touch, unplug or operate your device. Make sure stable connection available.
Step 7: Result: succeed or failed
After rooting the result will appear on the interface. If you have rooted your device successfully you will get the message like below. And you can check whether your device is rooted successfully or not by searching the SuperUser. If succeed there will be an application named SuperUser on your device.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- Successfully Get Root Access On Android 10 (Google Pixle 3 XL) With Magisk
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- Best Top 5 Root Tools to Safely Gain Root Access for Your Android Devices
- How to Root Your Android 10.0 with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Your Android 5G with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Kingoroot Both root APK and PC root Software
- How to Root Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo with KingoRoot APK and Root Software
- How to Root Huawei Packed with EMUI 8 and EMUI 9 or Higher with Magisk
- How to Root Samsung running Android 9.0 Pie with Magisk