How to Root Meizu M5 Note with KingoRoot APK
Meizu has released its latest smporphone Meizu M5 Note in December 2016. The phone features a 5.50-inch touchscreen display. The Meizu M5 Note is powered by 1.8GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM as well as 16GB of internal storage which can be extended up to 128GB via a microSD card. The Meizu M5 Note ships with Android 6.0 OS and is powered by a 4000mAh non removable battery.
If you want to block the limitations of your Android device's access, flash custom ROMs to completely change your Android skin, install the latest version of Android, uninstall the unnecessary apps pre-installed in your device, remove ads in apps and boost device performance. You can meet all the requirements by rooting your device via KingoRoot which has both PC and APK version and both are the best one-click root tool for any android device.
Root Your Meizu M5 Note with KingoRoot APK
If you make your decision to root your device we suggest you try KingoRoot APK first. Rooting via mobile application there is no need to connect your device to your computer via USB cable and do not have to enable USB Debugging which is of great convenience. Before rooting you need to make good preparations.
After you make good preparations please follow the steps below:
- Download KingoRoot.apk on your Meizu M5 Note.
- Install KingoRoot apk on your Meizu M5 Note device and launch it.
- Start to root by clicking "One click root".
- Wait a few minutes till the result (Succeeded or failed) appears.
- Root Succeed
It will start to download the application automatically. If there is a warn about KingoRoot.apk, click "OK" to proceed.
If installation from "Unknown Sources" has not been enabled you will get a prompt "Install blocked" stating that "For security, your phone is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown sources". Just follow the instructions and allow installation from "Unknown Sources".
KingoRoot is easy to use. Just by clicking "One Click Root" at the bottom of the interface, rooting process will begin. You will be able to see the process bar on the interface.
If root fails please try it multiple times because the root software has integrated multiple scripts but only runs one at a time. So please try it a few times to increase the success rate.
Note After several trails if it still fails please click here: How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version) which has higher success rate due to technical reasons.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Get Root Access on Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow devices with KingoRoot
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android