How to Root Meizu M3X in One Click with KingoRoot
Meizu released several smartphones in 2016. Meizu M3X is one of them. The phone features a 5.50-inch touchscreen display and the Meizu M3X is powered by 2.3GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P20 processor and comes with 3GB of RAM as well as 32GB of internal storage which can not be expanded. The Meizu M3X ships with Android 6.0 and powered by a 3200mAh non removable battery. After we know the basic information of the device we come to the issue about rooting.
As we all know rooting is the only way to unlock your operating system. After rooting your device successfully you can make the device truly your own and you can get more control over your device. However, most android users regard rooting as a complicated process. Most of the worries are unknown about rooting. You have to make clear of rooting before make your decision. If you have no knowledge about rooting please click here: android rooting. If you have made your decision to root your device you can try it via KingoRoot which has both PC and APK version and both versions are one click root tool.
Root Meizu M3X with KingoRoot APK
KingoRoot has both PC and APK versions and it is better to try KingoRoot APK first because you do not need to connect your device to the computer so it is very convenient. If you want to root via KingoRoot apk please follow the first tutorial. If you want to root via Kingo Android Root( PC version) you can follow the second one.
Before you start please make good preparations.
- Please make sure your device powered on and has at least 50% battery level.
- Internet connection necessary (Wi-Fi recommended) otherwise the apk file can not be downloaded to your device.
- Enable "Unknown sources" on your Meizu M3X, you can set it in the Settings > Security
After make good preparations you can move to the rooting process.
- Free download and install KingoRoot.apk on your Meizu M3X.
- After the installation completes, launch "Kingo ROOT" app and start rooting.
- Wait a few seconds till the result appears.
- Result: Succeeded or Failed.
If root fails please try a few more times since there are several scripts integrated in the root software. But it only runs one at a time so please try it more times to increase the success rate.
For more detailed tutorial, please click
If it still fails please try it via KingoRoot (PC Version) which has a higher success rate due to technical reasons.
Root Meizu M3X with KingoRoot (PC Version)
Before move forward please make good preparations first.
- Device powered on
- At least 50% battery level
- Internet connection necessary
- You have to connect your device to the computer so a USB cable (the original one suggested) is needed.
- It is better to make a full backup in case something went wrong.
After all these preparations are made you can move to the rooting process.
- Download KingoRoot Android (PC Version) on your computer.
- After installation double click Kingo Android Root to launch it.
- Connect your device to computer via USB cable.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android
- After connection the basic information of your device will appear
- Wait a few minutes till the rooting process completes.
- Result: Root succeed or fail.
Hope your device can be rooted successfully by Kingo. After successful rooting the device will reboot itself please do not be panic and do not operate, either.
Normally, there will be an app named "SuperUser" installed on your device after rooting successfully.
For more detailed tutorial, please click
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to Root Your Android 10.0 with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Kingoroot Both root APK and PC root Software
- How to Root Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo with KingoRoot APK and Root Software
- How to Root Android 7.0/7.1 Nougat with KingoRoot Apk
- How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Get Root Access on Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow devices with KingoRoot
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot