How to Fastly Root Meizu Pro 7 / Plus with KingoRoot PC Version Online Root
Meizu Pro 7 and Plus were released in August 2017. Both two flagship run Android 7.0 Nougat. Mostly, users root their Pro 7 and Plus because they simply want to delete the extra things or uninstall the bloatwares on it which they can't remove before rooting.
Fortunately, KingoRoot PC version online root to get rid of this problem. Servel mintues with the root software will gain root permission on your Pro 7 Plus.
Safely Online Root Your Pro 7/Plus with KingoRoot through PC
Step 1: Free Download the KingoRoot on Windows Software to PC
The following button is PC software download button, click it, the download will be automatically. After download is complete, you can begin to install the rooting tool.
Step 2: Click the Icon of KingoRoot to Launch it
KingoRoot software downloaded from official website is 100% safe.
Step 3: Connect your Meizu Pro 7/Plus to PC and Enable USB Debugging
KingoRoot software will automatically download the driver for your Pro 7/plus, so make sure you get Internet connection and enable the USB debugging. If you can't connect, please turn to "Device Not Connected" for help.
Step 4: Click "ROOT" to Begin to Root Your Device
KingoRoot will employ the exploits of your Pro 7 and Plus, which may take a couple of minutes. During this process, please do not touch, move, unplug your device.
Step 5: Root Succeed or Failed
After successfully rooting with KingoRoot PC software, it is easily to uninstall or remove the bloatwares.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Get Root Access on Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow devices with KingoRoot
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android