How to Root Lenovo K6 Power with KingoRoot APK
Why root your device?
Nowadays more and more people are seeking a method to root their device including the smartphones and tablets. As we all know rooting via KingoRoot may bring many benefits to us. After rooting we will be able to customize our device such as change the fonts on our device and install the themes we like different from others. We can also root our device to boost the performance of the device, uninstall the bloatwares pre-installed on our device, extend the battery life and block the ads in apps. If you also want to root your device to achieve the goals you can root your device. Before root please note that rooting may also bring risks such as void the warranty of your device and also have the possibility of bricking your device. It is your choice to decide whether root it or not.
The phone specifications:
In this article we will introduce how to root Lenovo K6 Power which was launched in September 2016. The phone features a 5.00-inch touchscreen display and is powered by 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor and comes with 3GB of RAM as well as 32GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 128GB. The Lenovo K6 Power ships with Android 6.0.1 operating system and has 4000mAh battery capacity.
After knowing the specific information about the device we will come to the part about how to root your Lenovo K6 Power step by step.
Root Your Lenovo K6 Power with KingoRoot APK
There are two versions coming with KingoRoot. If you root through mobile application it avoids the trouble to connect your device to the computer via USB cable which is of great convenience. You can root your device by following the tutorial step by step.
Before rooting with KingoRoot APk please make good preparations: please make your device powered on , the battery level at least 50%, it is better to make a full backup and you should make Internet connected(Wi-Fi suggested). Without internet the apk can not be installed on your device. Enable install from "unknown sources" on your Lenovo K6 Power to allow installation of KingoRoot app on your device.
After you make good preparations please follow the steps below:
- Download KingoRoot.apk on your Lenovo K6 Note.
- Install KingoRoot apk on your Lenovo K6 Power device and launch it.
- Click "One click root" to start rooting.
- Wait a few minutes till the result (Succeeded or failed) appears.
- Root Succeeded
The download will automatically start. If there is a warn about KingoRoot.apk, click "OK" to proceed.
If installation from "Unknown Sources" has not been enabled you will get a prompt "Install blocked" stating that "For security, your phone is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown sources". Just follow the instructions and allow installation from "Unknown Sources".
KingoRoot is easy to use. Just by clicking "One Click Root" at the bottom of the interface, rooting will begin.
If root fails please try it multiple times because there are multiple scripts integreted in the root apk and only runs one at a time. So please try it a few times to increase the success rate.
Note After several if it still fails please click here: How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- Successfully Get Root Access On Android 10 (Google Pixle 3 XL) With Magisk
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- Best Top 5 Root Tools to Safely Gain Root Access for Your Android Devices
- How to Root Your Android 10.0 with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Your Android 5G with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Kingoroot Both root APK and PC root Software
- How to Root Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo with KingoRoot APK and Root Software
- How to Root Huawei Packed with EMUI 8 and EMUI 9 or Higher with Magisk
- How to Root Samsung running Android 9.0 Pie with Magisk