How to Quickly Root Huawei P40 with Kingo Root APK
Huawei P40 was released on 2020, March 26. This powerful smartphone runs Android 10 and has a EMUI 10.1. P40 packs a non-removable Li-Po 3800 mAh battery. Though powerful of this Android device, some users still want it be more powerful for example uninstalling the useless apps and block ads when you open one.
Rooting will help you to uninstall the unwanted apps quickly. If you want to delete some system apps like Weather, Compass which the manufacturer preinstalled, rooting is the best and only way to do that. And Kingoroot is the best root tool for your phone.
Quickly to Root Android Huawei P40 with Kingo Root APK
While before you root your Android 10.0 you need to prepare your mobile for rooting. Device powered on and keep it enough battery. WiFi recommanded. The following steps will guide you to root your Android 10.
- Step 1: Free download KingoRoot APK
- Step 2: Install the KingoRoot APK and install the apk file. *Note: you may receive this install block message. Take the following steps:
- Install Blocked: Settings > Security > Unknown sources > Check the box and allow.
- Harmful App: Settings > Security > Verify apps > Uncheck it
- Step 3: Click"One Click Root" to use the KingoRoot APK. Make sure the network is stable.
- Step 4: Result: success or fail.
The download will be automatically started to your Android. Find it in "Download" on your Android phone.If Chrome has warned you about KingoRoot.apk, click OK to proceed.
You may want to try it several times because KingoRoot.apk will only download one script at a time. After doing all above, if KingoRoot APK still failed to root your Android 10.0 devices, hope you have a try on KingoRoot on Windows (PC Version), which has a much higher success rate for technical reasons.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- Successfully Get Root Access On Android 10 (Google Pixle 3 XL) With Magisk
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- Best Top 5 Root Tools to Safely Gain Root Access for Your Android Devices
- How to Root Your Android 10.0 with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Your Android 5G with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Kingoroot Both root APK and PC root Software
- How to Root Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo with KingoRoot APK and Root Software
- How to Root Huawei Packed with EMUI 8 and EMUI 9 or Higher with Magisk
- How to Root Samsung running Android 9.0 Pie with Magisk