How to Root Huawei P9 in One Click Root via KingoRoot
Huawei P9 is another accomplished smartphone from Huawei. P9 runs with Android OS v6.0 (Marshmallow) and equipped with Quad-core 2.5GHx Cortex-A72 & quad-core 1.8GHz Cortex A-53 processors. What's more, P9 has a finger print sensor which will increase the safety and security of this device. It has 3 GB RAM ,4 GB RAM & 32 GB ROM, 64 GB ROM. It has both its advantages and disadvantages. It comes with an innovative camera setup and plenty of power. However it lacks fast charging and has average battery life. You can try to extend the battery life via Kingo SuperBattery. However, the app is only available for rooted devices. So you have to root your device via KingoRoot which has both PC and APK version and both versions are one click root tool.
Beofre you root your Huawei P9 you should unlock the bootloader first. If you have no idea how to unlock bootloader of Huawei P9 we have a tutorial for you: How to Unlock Huawei P9 All Version Bootloader?
Root Huawei P9 with KingoRoot APK
It is better to try KingoRoot APK first since there is no need to connect your device to the computer so it is very convenient. If you want to root via KingoRoot apk please follow the tutorial. If you want to root via Kingo Android Root you can follow the second tutorial.
Before you start please make good preparations.
- Please make sure your device powered on and has at least 50% battery level.
- Internet should be connected (Wi-Fi recommended) since it needs Internet to download the apk.
- Enable "Unknown sources" on your Huawei P9, you can set it in the settings > Security
After you make good preparations you can move to the rooting process.
- Free download and install KingoRoot.apk on your Huawei P9.
- Launch "Kingo ROOT" app and start rooting.
- Wait a few seconds till the result appears.
- Result: Succeeded or Failed.
If root fails please try a few more times since there are several scripts integrated in the root software. It will increase the success rate if we try several times.
If it still fails please try it via KingoRoot (PC Version) which has a higher success rate due to technical reasons.
Root Huawei P9 with KingoRoot (PC Version)
Before move to the next step please make good preparations first.
- Device powered on
- At least 50% battery level
- Make sure the Internet is connected
- You have to connect your device to the computer so a USB cable (the original one suggested) is needed.
- It is better to make a full backup in case something went wrong.
After all these preparations are made you can move to the rooting process.
- Download KingoRoot.apk for free.
- After installation double click Kingo Android Root to launch it.
- Connect your device to computer via USB cable.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android
- After connection the basic information of your device will appear
- Wait a few minutes till the rooting process completes.
- Result: Root succeed or fail.
- Normally, there will be an app named "SuperUser" installed on your device after rooting successfully.
After launching you will a prompt ask you to connect your device to your computer via USB cable.
There should be a device driver on your computer to recognize your device. If there is none Kingo will install one for you automatically. Just follow the instructions and install driver on your computer.
Only with the USB Debugging enabled the computer can recognize your device. If the computer can not recognize your device please check if the USB Debugging is enabled.
Pay attention to the prompt window, select "Always allow from this computer", otherwise you will leave yourself an OFFLINE DEVICE.
KingoRoot will detect the basic information of your device and you can click root after you know clearly about rooting and what consequences rooting may cause, please click root at the bottom of the interface.
Kingo Android Root has employed multiple exploits on your device so it will take a few minutes to finish the rooting process. During the rooting process do not perform any operation on it.
Hope your device can be rooted successfully by Kingo. After successful rooting the device will reboot itself please do not be panic and do not operate, either.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to Root Your Android 10.0 with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Your Android 5G with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Kingoroot Both root APK and PC root Software
- How to Root Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo with KingoRoot APK and Root Software
- How to Root Android 7.0/7.1 Nougat with KingoRoot Apk
- How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Get Root Access on Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow devices with KingoRoot
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK