How to Root Huawei Honor 9S with KingoRoot PC Version
Huawei Honor 9S was released in Apirl 29th, 2020. While, Honor 9S runs Android 10 and no Google Play Service.
Isn’t it silly that in this day and age you still have to manually toggle functionalities such as turning off GPS, switching between networks, or turning the display off? Let’s help you automate and have your own device do this for you!
All Android users in the know use Tasker for all sorts of automations. It is true that it does not require rooting, but having it you’ll be able to automate virtually everything electronic in your life. Want your phone to connect to Bluetooth speakers and start playing your favorite song at 4:30 pm every day when your phone’s GPS is in your parking lot at work?
Fortunately, KingoRoot PC version enables you to do that.
Safely Web Root Your Honor 9S with KingoRoot through PC
Step 1: Free Download the KingoRoot on Windows Software to PC
The following button is PC software download button, click it, the download will be automatically. After download is complete, you can begin to install the rooting tool.
Step 2: Click the Icon of KingoRoot to Launch it
KingoRoot software downloaded from official website is 100% safe.
Step 3: Connect your Honor 9S to PC and Enable USB Debugging
KingoRoot software will automatically download the driver for your Wildfire X, so make sure you get Internet connection and enable the USB debugging. If you can't connect, please turn to "Device Not Connected" for help.
Step 4: Click "ROOT" to Begin to Root Your Device
KingoRoot will employ the exploits of your Wildfire X, which may take a couple of minutes. During this process, please do not touch, move, unplug your device.
Step 5: Root Succeed or Failed
After successfully rooting with KingoRoot PC software, it is easily to flash a custom ROM.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- Successfully Get Root Access On Android 10 (Google Pixle 3 XL) With Magisk
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- Best Top 5 Root Tools to Safely Gain Root Access for Your Android Devices
- How to Root Your Android 10.0 with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Your Android 5G with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Kingoroot Both root APK and PC root Software
- How to Root Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo with KingoRoot APK and Root Software
- How to Root Huawei Packed with EMUI 8 and EMUI 9 or Higher with Magisk
- How to Root Samsung running Android 9.0 Pie with Magisk