How to Root Huawei Honor 6X with KingoRoot in One-click
The Honor 6X released by Chinese hardware giant Huawei now goes on sale in the US, UK, and Europe. It features a 5.5-inch 1080p screen, speedy octa-core Kirin 655 SoC, and a dual-camera system for sharper pictures. There's 3GB or 4GB of RAM, 32GB or 64GB of storage with microSD expansion (or a second sim card), and a hefty 3340mAh battery. And it runs on Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow). Besides the price is very amazing which costs a mere £225/$250. That's nearly half the price of a OnePlus 3T.
The users who want to root the Honor 6X to make to its fullest extend you can have a try on KingoRoot which has both PC and APK versions and offers the easiest and fastest Android rooting experience for almost all devices and has the highest success rate.
Root Huawei Honor 6X with KingoRoot APK
It is better to try KingoRoot APK first since there is no need to connect your device to the computer so it is very convenient. If you want to root via KingoRoot apk please follow the first tutorial. If you want to root via Kingo Android Root you can follow the second tutorial.
Before you start please make good preparations.
- Please make sure your device powered on.
- At least 50% battery level.
- Internet connection necessary.
- Enable "Unknown sources" on your Huawei Honor 6X, you can set it in the settings > secutiry
After you make good preparations you can move to the rooting process.
- Free download and install KingoRoot.apk on your Huawei Honor 6X.
- Launch "Kingo ROOT" app and start rooting.
- Waiting a few seconds till the result appear.
- Result: Succeeded or Failed.
If root fails please try a few more times since there are several scripts integrated in the root tool, please try it a few times to increase the success rate.
If it still fails please try it via KingoRoot (PC Version) which has a higher success rate due to technical reasons.
Root Huawei Honor 6X with KingoRoot (PC Version)
Before you proceed please make good preparations.
- Device powered on
- At least 50% battery level
- Make sure the Internet is connected
- USB cable avaliable (the origianl one suggested)
- It is better to make a full backup
After all these preparations are made you can move to the rooting process.
- Download KingoRoot Android (PC Version) for free.
- After installation click Kingo Android Root to launch it.
- Connect your device to computer via USB cable.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android
- After connection the basic information of your device will appear
- Wait a few minutes till the rooting process completes.
- Result: Root succeed or fail.
- Check the root status
Normally, there will be an app named "SuperUser" installed on your device after rooting successfully.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to Root Your Android 10.0 with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Kingoroot Both root APK and PC root Software
- How to Root Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo with KingoRoot APK and Root Software
- How to Root Android 7.0/7.1 Nougat with KingoRoot Apk
- How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Get Root Access on Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow devices with KingoRoot
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot