How to Root Google/Huawei Nexus 6P Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
How to Root Huawei Nexus 6P Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
The Huawei Nexus 6P is the fruit from crystallization of cooperation between HUAWEI and Google. It was born in September,2015. Some of Kingo user has bought the youngest child of Google Phone already. They are very eager to root this device. This passage will let you know how to do this step by step.
Let us build a basic image of Huawei nexus 6P.
|The flagship Snapdragon 810||Wi-Fi 2×2 MIMO||6 different network systems and 16 LTE bands|
May be only the ICT grant like Huawei is able to design and manufacture a mobile device like this.
|No wireless charging||Unable to expand storage||USB Type-C|
Prerequisites before root your device.
- A full backup of your nexus.
- Enable USB debugging option.
- At least 70% of remaining capacity.
- Unlock Bootloader of your Nexus.
- Download TWRP 3.0.2-0 recovery for Nexus 6P. Save it to the Kingo ROOT\tools directory on your computer.
- Download the latest SuperSU v2.66
If you have finished the preparation work, let's move to the process of root your nexus.
Step 1: Connect your Nexus device to your computer via USB. Move the SuperSu apk to your device’s SD card root folder.
Step 2: Power off your Nexus and then enter into Bootloader mode (press and hold Volume Down + Power).
Open the Kingo ROOT\tools folder. In the tool folder,type CMD at the address bar and press enter. Type the following command:
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.0.2-0-angler.img
Step 3: When flashing is done, boot into Recovery mode from the Fastboot menu. Click the install button. Locate the folder where the SuperSU file is stored on your nexus and select it. Swipe to confirm flash.
Step 4: After installation is completed. Press Reboot System. First reboot may take a few minutes.
Step 5: Congratulations Root succeeded!
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Get Root Access on Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow devices with KingoRoot
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android