How to Root Huawei Ascend Y625 Easily and Safely with PC Kingoroot
Huawei Ascend Y625 was released in April, 2015. One good point is this device support Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by). It carries a 5.0 inches touchscreen which support mutitouch. Huawei Ascend Y625 has 4 GB internal memory, 1 GB RAM. Many users may interested in how to root this device. In the follow ing passage we will show you how root this device with kingoroot.
Your may root your Huawei Ascend Y625-U32 via KingoRoot APK without connecting to PC.
Many kingo users prefer to root with KingoRoot.apk. Because your may throw away the annoying USB cable
IMPORTANT It is suggested that you try KingoRoot Apk first. It is more convenient and easy to use without connecting to a computer.
- Allow installation of apps from unknown sources on your Android device.
- Free download KingoRoot.apk on your Android.
- Install and launch KingoRoot.
- Press "One Click Root" on the main interface.
- Wait a few seconds until the result appear.
- Try a few more times for different rooting methods if failed.
- If still failed, refer to KingoRoot Android PC Version, which has a higher success rate.
Settings > Security > Unknown Sources
For more detailed tutorial, please click
Root Your Huawei Ascend Y625-U32 via KingoRoot (PC)
There are some preparation work you must do before you start to root your Huawei Ascend Y625
- Device powered ON
- At least 70% battery level, the more the better.
- A proper Internet connection is prefered.
- USB Cable (the original one recommended)
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.
If you have finished all the preparation work listed above, let us move to the rooting process.
- Download and install KingoRoot Android (PC Version).
- Launch KingoRoot.
- Connect your device to your computer.
- Make sure your device is powered ON.
- Driver Instillation of your device.
- Click "ROOT" to root your device.
- Root succeeded.
The first thing of root your device is download KingoRoot(PC) and install it into your PC.
Double click the desktop icon of KingoRoot and launch it.
It is highly recommended to use the original USB cable, or at least a good quality OEM one. If there are emulators running on your PC, turn it off. If more than one device is connect to your PC, disconnect them.
If you did not turn on your device, it is just a plastic and metal brick.
Kingo will install driver for you automatically. Make sure Internet conenction is stable so that Kingo can download the driver from cloud.
Check again make sure the connection of your device is in Media devices (MTP) and USB debuging mode is enabled. Sometimes you have to change again when reboot. In the rooting process, your device may be rebooted several times. Easy , it is jiust normal thing. The root process takes several minutes. And once it begins, DO NOT touch, move, unplug or perform any operation on your device. Just leave it there is OK.
Congratulations your Huawei Ascend Y625 is successfully rooted by Kingo.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to Root Your Android 10.0 with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Your Android 5G with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Kingoroot Both root APK and PC root Software
- How to Root Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo with KingoRoot APK and Root Software
- How to Root Android 7.0/7.1 Nougat with KingoRoot Apk
- How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Get Root Access on Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow devices with KingoRoot
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK