How to Easily Get Root Privilege on Huawei Mate 10 with KingoRoot APK Root
Huawei Mate 10 was released in November 2017. Powered by a non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery, the smartphone runs Android 8.0 Oreo. Mate 10 is incredibly powerful. Unfortunately, most people only get a small taste of that power. Getting root privilege on your mate 10 lets you experience the full potential your device.
KingoRoot apk is the best root tool for your Mate 10. It just need several steps that can gain root permission on your you Mate 10.
Safely and One-click Root Huawei Mate 10 with KingoRoot APK
Step 1: Free Download KingoRoot APK
The following is download button, you can download the APK from here. Keep your Android Mate 10 powering on with enough battery level for the process. During downloading, if Chrome warns you about KingoRoot.apk, just click "OK" to proceed.
Step 2: Install KingoRoot APK
If you receive the "Install Block" information, take the following steps. Head to phone Settings > Security > Unknown sources > Check the box and allow download from unknown source. Then find the APK in your "Download" APP and install the KingoRoot APK.
Step 3: Easily Gain Root Permission on your Android phone
Launch the KingoRoot app and click "One Click Root" to start rooting.
Step 4: Succeed or Failed
You Will get the root result. Hope your device is successfully rooted by KingoRoot app. With KingoRoot, not only can it be possible to customize your Mate 10 but you can expect a number of benefits including extension of battery life and standby time.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Get Root Access on Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow devices with KingoRoot
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android