How Get Root Privilege on HTC U12+ with the root genius of PC Version
HTC U12+ was released on May 2018. Powered by a non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery, the smartphone runs Android 8.0 (Oreo) which planned upgrade to Android 9.0. Although the U12+ is powerful, still a lot of people like use a rooted phone which can enable users use their phone without any limitations.
KingoRoot is a root genius which can root your HTC U12+ within a few minutes. By using the root king, you have an opportunity to make your device more personalized for customizing your unique handset.
How to Root Android With KingoRoot PC Version.
- Device powered on.
- Enough battery Level (above 50%).
- Internet connection necessary.
- USB Cable (the original one recommended)
- Backup everything in your device
Step 1: Free download and install KingoRoot PC software.
Turn to KingoRoot official website: www.kingoapp.com and download the software for windows or download from the follow button. So Internet connection is necessary. After download is complete, install the Kingo ROOT.
Step 2: Double click the desktop icon of Kingo Root and launch it.
KingoRoot software downloaded from official website is 100% safe.
Step 3: Plug your Android device into your computer via USB cable and enable the USB Debugging mode.
KingoRoot software will automatically download the driver for your U12+. And it is necessary to prepare a USB to connect to PC.
Step 4: Click "ROOT" to Begin Rooting HTC U12+
KingoRoot will employ the exploits of your Android phone. During this process, please do not touch, move, unplug your device.
Step 5: Getting the root result
Hope your mobile can be successfully rooted by the root app of KingoRoot.
After successfully rooted by the root genius, you can customize your U12.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- Successfully Get Root Access On Android 10 (Google Pixle 3 XL) With Magisk
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- Best Top 5 Root Tools to Safely Gain Root Access for Your Android Devices
- How to Root Your Android 10.0 with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Your Android 5G with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Kingoroot Both root APK and PC root Software
- How to Root Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo with KingoRoot APK and Root Software
- How to Root Huawei Packed with EMUI 8 and EMUI 9 or Higher with Magisk
- How to Root Samsung running Android 9.0 Pie with Magisk