How to Root HTC One S9 Android Device with KingoRoot Android
More and more people are seeking a easy method to root their device to get more control over their device. If you try many method but still can not root your device successfully. KingoRoot will be a perfect option for you which comes with both PC and APK version and offers the easiest and fastest Android rooting experience for almost all devices. KingoRoot has the highest success rate. Before root please notice that rooting may bring both benefits and risks so please consider it carefully before root. If you have no idea about rooting please click here: android rooting.
In this article we will introduce you how to root your HTC One S9 which was released in April 2016 which comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display and ships with 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 processor and Android 6.0 operating system. If you want to root your device successfully you should click here to unlock the bootloader first: How to unlock HTC Bootloader?
Root HTC One S9 with KingoRoot Android
KingoRoot comes with PC and APK version so it is recommended you try the apk version first because there is no need to connect your device to the computer via USB cable and it is very convenient. If you are ready just follow the tutorial below!
After you make good preparation just follow the guidence below to root your device.
- Enable install from "Unknownd sources" on your HTC One S9
- Free download KingoRoot apk on your HTC One S9 .
- Install KingoRoot on your device and launch it.
- Click "One Click Root" to start the rooting process.
- Wait a few minutes there will come the results: succeeded or failed.
If it fails please try it multiple times since KingoRoot uses several exploits to root your device and KingoRoot can only run one at a time. So please try it one more time to increase the success rate. If you still can not root your device successfully please root it via KingoRoot Android PC Version which has a higer success rate.
For more details, click How to root any Android device and version with KingoRoot APK?
Root HTC One S9 via KingoRoot Android (PC Version)
Make good preparations
- Make sure your device is powered on.
- At least 50% battery level.
- USB cable(the original one suggested)
- Enable USB Debugging
- Make a full backup of your device data before you proceed.
After you make good preparations you can root your device step by step as the following gudience suggested.
Step 1: Free download KingoRoot and install it on your device.
Step 2: After installation competes double-click Kingo Android Root icon and launch it.
You will see a prompt asking you to connect your device to the computer.
Step 3: Conncet your device HTC One S9 to the computer via USB cable
If there is no device driver it will be installed automatically. If it is the first time you connect your device to the computer it will take a few minutes please be patient.
Step 4: Enable USB Debugging Mode
Enable USB Debugging Mode on your device. If you have no idea how to enable USB Debugging on your device you can see the details here:
How to enable USB Debugging mode?
Step 5: Read Root notifications carefully
There will be 3 short notifications about rooting. Please read carefully about rooting and make sure you know all the advantages and disadvantages, benefits and risks about rooting. After make clear of that you can proceed to the next step.
Step 6: Start rooting
Click "Root" when you decide to root your device. Once start do not move, touch, unplug or operate your device. Make sure stable connection available.
Step 7: Result: succeed or failed
After rooting the result will appear on the interface. If you have rooted your device successfully you will get the message like below. And you can check whether your device is rooted successfully or not by searching the SuperUser. If succeed there will be an application named SuperUser on your device.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- Successfully Get Root Access On Android 10 (Google Pixle 3 XL) With Magisk
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- Best Top 5 Root Tools to Safely Gain Root Access for Your Android Devices
- How to Root Your Android 10.0 with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Your Android 5G with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Kingoroot Both root APK and PC root Software
- How to Root Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo with KingoRoot APK and Root Software
- How to Root Huawei Packed with EMUI 8 and EMUI 9 or Higher with Magisk
- How to Root Samsung running Android 9.0 Pie with Magisk