How to Root HTC One M9 (Hima) via KingoRoot
HTC released its flagship in 2015 which is HTC One M9. It is more advanced than former ones. It's sturdy and powerful with its Snapdragon 810 chipset, however the M9's camera doesn't seem any better than the UltraPixel shooter.
5" 1080p 441pi screen
Snapdragon 810 dual quad-core processor; Adreno 430 GPU
HTC Sense 7 UI is lightweight and thoughtful
20MP AF UltraPixel rear camera and 4MP UltraPixel front-facing camera, both carries BSI sensor
32GB of built-in memory with microSD slot, 3GB of RAM
BoomSound stereo speakers with Dolby Surround; ANC microphone
QC 2.0 works well
No water and dust protection
Camera lacks OIS or digital video stabilization
Not particularly slim or compact
Screen isn't as vivid as last year's model
APK ROOT without PC
1. Free download KingoRoot.apk
2. Click download for Android
3. Downloading the KingoRoot app
4. Install KingoRoot.apk on your device.
5. Open"Kingo ROOT" app and start rooting
6. For a short moment, the result screen appears.
7. Succeeded or Failed.
Root with Twrp and SuperSu
- Download the TWRP recovery package and Supersu on your computer first.
- Connect your HTC One M9 with your computer via the USB cable.
- Access the tools folder of Kingoroot and from there open a command prompt window: press and hold the Shift while right clicking on any blank space.
- Type “adb reboot bootloader” in the cmd window – your smartphone will be rebooted into fastboot mode.
- Now, flash the TWRP recovery file by entering “
fastboot boot (pull the twrp.img into cmd)”.
fastboot boot D:\Kingo ROOT\tools\twrp-3.0.2-0-hima.img
- Wait while the custom recovery image is installed on your device temporarily.
- Copy the SuperSu zip file to your device.
- Tap on “Install” and select the SuperSU zip file that you downloaded to your device. “Swipe to Confirm Flash” at the bottom of screen to begin the flash. This will install SuperSU and allow to obtain root access automatically.
If root success appears, you have already rooted your device successfully. If you need to root other model of device, click here
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Alcatel One Touch with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Micromax in One Click with KingoRoot Android