How to Root HTC One X9 in One Click with KingoRoot
If you want to root your HTC device we highly recommend you try KingoRoot which has both PC and APK version and both versions are one click root tool. Do not root for the sake of rooting it. Before we root our device we will introduce you the basic information of rooting. So you can decide whether to root your device or not.
To root or not to root?
In this article we will introduce how to root your HTC One X9 with both PC and apk version step by step.
Root HTC One X9 with KingoRoot APK
It is better to try KingoRoot APK first since there is no need to connect your device to the computer so it is very convenient. If you want to root via KingoRoot apk please follow the tutorial. If you want to root via Kingo Android Root you can follow the second tutorial.
Before you start please make good preparations.
- Please make sure your device powered on and has at least 50% battery level.
- Internet should be connected (Wi-Fi recommended) since it needs Internet to download the apk.
- Enable "Unknown sources" on your HTC One X9, you can set it in the settings > Security
After you make good preparations you can move to the rooting process.
- Free download and install KingoRoot apk on your HTC One X9.
- Launch "Kingo ROOT" app and start rooting.
- Wait a few seconds till the result appears.
- Result: Succeeded or Failed.
If root fails please try a few more times since there are several scripts integrated in the root software. It will increase the success rate if we try several times.
If it still fails please try it via KingoRoot (PC Version) which has a higher success rate due to technical reasons.
For more details please click here: How to root any Android device and version with KingoRoot APK?
Root HTC One X9 with KingoRoot (PC Version)
Before move to the next step please make good preparations first.
- Make sure your device is powered on
- At least 50% battery level
- Make sure the Internet is connected
- You have to connect your device to the computer so a USB cable (the original one suggested) is needed.
- It is better to make a full backup in case something went wrong.
After all these preparations are made you can move to the rooting process.
- Download KingoRoot Android (PC Version) on your computer.
- After installation double click Kingo Android Root to launch it.
- Connect your device to computer via USB cable.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android
- After connection the basic information of your device will appear
- Wait a few minutes till the rooting process completes.
- Result: Root succeed or fail.
Normally, there will be an app named "SuperUser" installed on your device after rooting successfully.
For more details please click here: How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)?
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Get Root Access on Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow devices with KingoRoot
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android