How to Root HTC 10(HTC One M10)via KingoRoot
Recently, KingoRoot get several feedbacks from users. They have problems when they root their HTC 10 device. If you also have problems please follow the tutorial below.
This tutorial will show you how to root this device.
Before all things start you should unlock your bootloader first.
Strong and Weak Point
Let us have a glance of the strong and weak point about HTC 10.
Solid build quality, full-metal unibody
Sharp 5.2-inch 1440x2560 screen pleasantly punchy and vibrant colors
Impressive 12MP 2160p shooter, especially for stills
Snappy performance by Snapdragon 820(1.7GHz) on slimmed down HTC Sense UI
Comes at a dense price
No dust or water-proofing, though it has IP 53 certification.
- Backup your files first
- Device powered on.
- At least 50% battery level.
- Disable Fast boot in Settings->Battery
- Internet connection necessary (Wi-Fi network suggested).
- Allow installation of apps from unknown sources.
Settings > Security > Unknown Sources
Root HTC 10 Step by Step
Step 2 Open the tools folder of KingoRoot, type CMD at the address bar and press enter. Type the following command in CMD to boot into Bootloader Mode.
adb reboot bootloader
fastboot boot (pull the twrp.img into cmd)
E.G. fastboot boot D:\Kingo ROOT\tools\twrp-3.0.2-6-pme.img
Step 3 Copy Supersu to your device. Tap on “Install” and select the SuperSU zip file that you downloaded to your device. “Swipe to Confirm Flash” at the bottom of screen to begin the flash. This will install SuperSU and allow to obtain root access automatically.
Step 4 Reboot your device.
Step 5 If you want to verify root access, download and install Root Checker.apk from the Google Play Store.
Well, this is the end of the tutorial. If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to Root Your Android 10.0 with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Kingoroot Both root APK and PC root Software
- How to Root Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo with KingoRoot APK and Root Software
- How to Root Android 7.0/7.1 Nougat with KingoRoot Apk
- How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Get Root Access on Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow devices with KingoRoot
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot